Here's a handy list of what's been crossing the US border from Mexico recently (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 02:42:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Here's a handy list of what's been crossing the US border from Mexico recently (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Here's a handy list of what's been crossing the US border from Mexico recently  (Read 1582 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: August 24, 2014, 07:15:11 PM »

Ebola isn't an impossibility if it were to spread to Mexico.

It's far more likely to spread to Europe and come here by an illegal Irish or Greek immigrant flying over here on a tourist visa but planning to stay and work.  Even before the current outbreak travel between Mexico and West Africa was practically nil. There aren't even any direct flights between them as far as I know.
Of course I know that if a businessman from Mexico City needed to travel to Freetown, than he'd have to get there via London or the United States. And Ebola entering the United States through Europe is ten times as more likely than the southern border. But I'd imagine that if Ebola were to hit Mexico first (through a tourist from Europe who was previously in Africa perhaps?), and rapidly spread-though I assume Mexico's healthcare system can handle it-than the idea of it entering through the southern border isn't impossible.

My point is that we shouldn't mock the idea of Ebola spreading to the United States through any quarter, be it LaGuardia or Laredo.

Oh yes I think it should be mocked, mwahahahahahahahaha!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies