Priebus: Bill Clinton's personal life is "fair game" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 06:54:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Priebus: Bill Clinton's personal life is "fair game" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Priebus: Bill Clinton's personal life is "fair game"  (Read 6291 times)
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« on: January 15, 2015, 05:50:42 AM »

I am amused that Mehtehmum or whatever or whoever he is, is amused that the Republicans see going after Bill Clinton is a line of attack,  if it works and a preferred option, then why not. Will see how amused you Democrats are, once us Republicans do actually go after Billary.  Everything is fair game after the crap you Democrats pulled on Mitt in 2012; at least he's a known quantity,  wonder what old Bubba has been up to since 2001. There should be a treasure trove of stuff to titillate,, shock &  entertain us. Bring on Hillary!
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 08:11:38 AM »

So? What's your line of rebuttal?  I take it you concede that my argument has merit!
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 01:44:11 PM »

You kinda killed your argument didn't ya....Hillary used Bubba's infidelities to bolster her campaign for the Senate and the Clinton name was put to good use in 2000. A orangutan could have run as a Democrat in 2006 and won!...no way that a Democrat wasn't going to win! Duh! Hillary cashed in on Clinton name again in 2008. But that Barack guy knocked her off her pedestal.  She got Secretary of State to keep her and Bill outta mischief.  So again the fact that Billary are public figures, they are fair game...duh! Her invincibility is way overrated just as it was during 2008 Democratic primaries, and never mind that glass ceiling,  Hillary has a glass jaw & that scares you Democrats,  go with good old six pack Joe, heard he's always good for a laugh.
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 05:58:05 PM »

By the way Icespear what exactly was your point again? You don't seem to get the concept, all is fair in politics as in life. Clinton (that is Bill), whether or not you like it, will be fair game, that you can bet your pension on. So you saying other wise, won't make a hill of beans, you are like old King Canute, telling the sea not to come in. Us Republicans want Hillary so much, and if you get one, you get the other....A two for the price of one deal if you ask me!
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 03:00:24 AM »

Nice to see a Republican convincing a Democrat,  or was that sarcasm? If it was the latter, ha ha☺ However the reason why Hillary will be the best candidate to face....We have Benghazi,  then there's Bill...he's her achilles heel so to speak. Also Hillary's strengths are way overrated,  and her weaknesses are underrated.  Guess you Democrats being in the bubble can skew your judgement and then there is the added burden of Barack Obama, remember him...he's like the incumbent DEMOCRAT, there is a record to defend or to run away from. You Democrats were pretty good at using George W. Bush as a tar baby in which to hit McCain over the head with...so what's good for the goose is good for the gander! This is also something worth remembering,  very rarely does a second term presidency, see the presidency not change hands to a member of the other hand, the last time the incumbent party win a third presidential election in a row, was in 1988 and that was because of Reagan's popularity. Trust me, Barack Obama is no Ronald Reagan. So by virtue of the fact we have an ebbing of the Democratic tide, Hillary despite all her inherent "advantages" (can't think of any, apart her stint as Secretary of State, or being married to an egomaniac and prolific womanizer...leopards don't change there spots...Watch out for another bimbo explosion), Hillary is handicapped by the habits of history.
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2015, 08:20:18 AM »

Priebus isn't running for President! So your point was...? I would suggest that Hillary doesn't have the election in the bag, she represents the incumbent party and wants to win that third term for the Democrats,  she is running against history. But again there are those handicaps, that don't appear when you are looking through Democratic tinted glasses,  guess living in a bubble can do that. Just saying our party has a stronger chance of winning in 2016.
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2015, 12:47:12 PM »

Again,  Priebus is not! running for President!  He's just RNC chairman,  so digging or not digging into his background is irrelevant,  me thinks you are engaging in semantics and trying to compare apple to oranges, duh!☺
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2015, 08:16:25 AM »

Again Priebus is NOT RUNNING for President. So his personal baggage or not, is not of any concern,  whereas Hillary's would be, if she does decide to run & Bill Clinton,  unlike Priebus has occupied the White House & still is in the game, so I think his activities has a higher relevance than Reince Priebus,  who is merely RNC chairman,  do you really believe that people care or know who Priebus is? again he is merely a party functionary & not a potential candidate for the White House, HELLO!? or maybe you are engaged in idle semantics,  which I think you are. So your point is really irrelevant in that case!☺
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2015, 11:56:33 AM »

My point exactly,  but you said it better☺
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies