Peruvian presidential election (2nd round) – June 5, 2016 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:37:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Peruvian presidential election (2nd round) – June 5, 2016 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Peruvian presidential election (2nd round) – June 5, 2016  (Read 44336 times)
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« on: May 01, 2015, 10:19:40 PM »

For an inexpert mind, you've given a perfect description about Fuerza Popular. Tongue

The Gana Perú coalition is dead. The Nationalist Party is very likely to stand alone in the upcoming election. If it even stands.

Kuczynski already has a standing third party. He'll most likely be a great contender.

I doubt Toledo will run again. He looks doomed at this point.

I don't know why the press isn't mentionting Acuña and his Alianza para el Progreso (which is a single party, not a real alliance Tongue). Curious thing.

There's a potential dark horse called Julio Garcia. Let's see how that goes.

Great thread, Simfan! Greetings from Peru Cheesy
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 12:01:31 AM »

I don't know how to feel about Fujimori. It seems like there is a good deal of debate about whether he was a dictator or not... but in either case, perhaps his daughter could turn out to be like Park Geun-hye.

I suppose, as of right now, I'm rooting for whoever Peru Possible puts up.

Perú Posible won't put anyone that isn't Toledo Tongue But right now their existance as a party seems to be in doubt. The closest we could have right now to a liberal presidential candidate could be Nadine Heredia (current first lady) or Julio García if he ever emerges.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies