Muslims on refugee boat throw Christians overboard for being non-Muslims (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:55:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Muslims on refugee boat throw Christians overboard for being non-Muslims (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Muslims on refugee boat throw Christians overboard for being non-Muslims  (Read 13590 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« on: April 17, 2015, 11:52:52 PM »

Human traffickers kill people by transporting them in small, sinkable boats and cramming far too many people into them.

If you are looking for structural factors reactionaries preventing family planning, wealthy Arabs promoting Jihadism around the world and lobbies preventing free access for African products to Western and Asian markets would be more obvious culprits.

Besides, at least in Europe free immigration would lead to massive civil unrest and possibly civil war, which would kill even more. You can not have free immigration into societies where the whole nation is ethnically defined without destabilizing them and most of the non-American world is ethnically defined. Mass migration is not a viable solution to population growth.

That's a very curious interpetation of what he said

Funny how it always goes back to, "I obviously don't want them to be killed, but I'd prefer it if there were less brown people in the world. Or people in general."
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 09:10:34 PM »

Meanwhile another one capsized yesterday, with 700 (!?!) people on board. Apparently only 28 survivors have been found so far.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 05:28:30 PM »

The migrants from Ghana, Ethiopia, Nigeria, etc, should be sent back. There's no fundamental reason for them to have to flee to Europe. It's economic migration, i.e. immigration, not refugees. Syrian, Libyans, Eritreans and so forth are another story.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 05:37:09 PM »

The migrants from Ghana, Ethiopia, Nigeria, etc, should be sent back. There's no fundamental reason for them to have to flee to Europe. It's economic migration, i.e. immigration, not refugees. Syrian, Libyans, Eritreans and so forth are another story.

Great difference there between Ethiopia and Eritrea!

Only one of them is called "the North Korea of Africa"- while actually having less press freedom than North Korea.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 06:25:16 PM »

Great difference there between Ethiopia and Eritrea!

Only one of them is called "the North Korea of Africa"- while actually having less press freedom than North Korea.

Yes, the other one is, merely, Africa's Cambodia (but with a lot less democracy and no king).

That is a bit much. Or do you mean modern Cambodia? In that case it is a bit generous.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2015, 08:20:58 AM »

I would support this. Maybe our mountains would actually start to have snow.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies