New Register Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:39:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 1066544 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2009, 07:29:56 PM »

No it has to do with me asking the last person I had talked to to keep things under wraps for a few days untill I was done with this project. It has nothing to do with any office duties or capacities. Appearently some of you are reading too much into my comments. I am used to being misinterpreted by know and I actually kind of like it. Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2009, 07:39:42 PM »

No it has to do with me asking the last person I had talked to to keep things under wraps for a few days untill I was done with this project. It has nothing to do with any office duties or capacities. Appearently some of you are reading too much into my comments. I am used to being misinterpreted by know and I actually kind of like it. Tongue

You act like I don't know what's going on. How cute.

You act like you know better then I myself when it comes to matters I know best, like what I say and what I mean when I say them. I know somethings also that you don't know.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2009, 07:44:03 PM »

You act like you know better then I myself when it comes to matters I know best, like what I say and what I mean when I say them. I know somethings also that you don't know.

I highly doubt that.

lol THinking it won't make it any more true you know. Its been fun but I have a sh**t load of work to do and a short time to do it. I have got to continue working on my business plan for my graduation project. I intend to give a killer performance on Friday with my in- lass presentation and an even better one Dec 14 in front of the judges. So good night, my enemy.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2009, 07:52:42 PM »

I highly doubt that.

lol THinking it won't make it any more true you know. Its been fun but I have a sh**t load of work to do and a short time to do it. I have got to continue working on my business plan for my graduation project. I intend to give a killer performance on Friday with my in- lass presentation and an even better one Dec 14 in front of the judges. So good night, my enemy.

I know a lot more about running businesses than you do.

I don't doubt it. We can't all be born into wealth with parents who operate million dollar companies. Trying to shake my self-confidence?
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2009, 07:59:41 PM »

I highly doubt that.

I know a lot more about running businesses than you do.

I don't doubt it. We can't all be born into wealth with parents who operate million dollar companies. Trying to shake my self-confidence?

I was born into poverty. I believe I just said this like three minutes ago. My parents never went to college, never had anything. They took it upon themselves to create something and through hard work became successful.

Well good for you. Too bad they forget to teach you the first lesson that should be taught to every person in Business, ethical behavior. However ethical behavior is not something that you can teach. Its merely an outcropping if you will a window into someone's true character. Something which you at least as far as this game goes, lacks.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2009, 09:29:24 PM »

But he is being brutally honest though.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2009, 03:20:17 PM »

In away I am happy for Josh. The DA is much less turbulent and may be just the place for him. I do hope strongly he will be able to rebuild his reputation enough to find his way into office sometime.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2009, 03:28:12 PM »

In away I am happy for Josh. The DA is much less turbulent and may be just the place for him. I do hope strongly he will be able to rebuild his reputation enough to find his way into office sometime.

He is already in office.

Forgive my lack of clarity, I meant higher office. Also, again I don't spend my life on here 24/7 like some, got other priorities myself. So, If I don't keep up with appointments and resignations as they occur, like some, then the only way to find out is as I read through the threads.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2009, 07:16:59 PM »

I wonder what motivated Mr. I want no part of Atlasia, to do this. Wink
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2009, 03:58:28 PM »

TB75
Progressive Conservative Party
North Carolina

Welcome to forum, the party and the region.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2009, 05:03:09 PM »

"Destroy Atlasia"? That doesn't even make sense.

That's rather amusing, considering you used to tell me that was your goal, as well. Many people in your respective "movements" have expressed similar sentiments.

Oh, you believed those ridiculous plots I concocted?

Whether the "plots" you "concocted" were legitimate or not they achieved similar results.

And yet he has the chance to be President. Roll Eyes
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2009, 05:54:09 PM »

J. J.

Pennsylvania  (Northeast)

Welcome to the Party and Atlasia. Smiley
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2009, 06:23:58 PM »

On paper, which in your world is all that matters, yes. My hope is this time he will actually be in both Atlasia and the RPP to some extent.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #88 on: December 31, 2009, 06:27:48 PM »

fixed.

This is my party now, not the one you tried so valiantly to push off a cliff.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #89 on: December 31, 2009, 06:42:47 PM »

You need to have 50 posts and your account must be 15(I think) days old before you can register. Also the Republican party hasn't seen the sun shine in Atlasia for the better part of atleast two years.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2010, 07:34:15 PM »

Actually, I wasn't on the registration list.

No you weren't. Which is weird because I recall you registering around Sept or August. Maybe Teddy made a mistake when he wrote that.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2010, 07:43:28 PM »

I think he reg'd but did not vote in an election so he was removed.

Yea thats possible.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2010, 08:51:31 PM »

PiT (The Physicist)
The Atlasian Anti-Square Party
Louisiana

A little warning would have been nice, especially considering that I now have to find a new Vice Chairmen. Roll Eyes
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2010, 10:08:10 PM »

king flake
Social Democratic Party
Pennsylvania

call me... king flake
are you permitted to make such a move when you just did earlier?

No he is not.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2010, 05:08:18 PM »

Welcome to Atlasia, redcommander.

You should just to be safe, fix the tiny error which has been referenced. Franzl would be the final judge as SoFA.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2010, 07:09:10 PM »

Vosem
Illinois

Welcome to the party. Our convention is currently on-going, please feel free to check in and off suggestions.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2010, 07:28:49 PM »

50% of total ARC support in the last election came from zombies or other inactive/unknowns. I see no reason why that would change just because they put a fancy new name on themselves.

Is the justice attacking one of the political parties? What about your judical impartiality? Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2010, 07:29:47 PM »

50% of total ARC support in the last election came from zombies or other inactive/unknowns. I see no reason why that would change just because they put a fancy new name on themselves.

Hello, you need to update the "Introduction to Atlasia" thread to include our party.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, this really needs to get done.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2010, 07:39:36 PM »

Is the justice attacking one of the political parties? What about your judical impartiality? Tongue

My impartiality is in the court room. Tongue

Hello, you need to update the "Introduction to Atlasia" thread to include our party.

Thanks in advance.

I report the SoFA's numbers and lists. It's not my duty to do the counting and list who belongs to what. Earl listed people by their political parties, and it would be much appreciated if Franzl could be convinced to do the same. With the sheer amount of people on the voter rolls, and the people registering daily, it essentially makes me Deputy SoFA and I have no desire for that job.

But I have no problem updating the lists if it's made easier on me.

JUSTICE LIES BABIES DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The voter roll was updated about a month ago. ITs been three months since the Intro thread was updated. And to think you could be so no count as to hide behind the innactivity of Franzl when in fact the was an updated voter roll produced comparatively recently.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2010, 08:15:30 PM »

With all due respect to my colleagues at the PCP,

South Park Conservative
Georgia
Populares

Well I am glad to have you back in Atlasia, though I wish you would have choosen to come back to us.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies