Department of Federal Elections: Homelycooking, SoFE (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:16:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Department of Federal Elections: Homelycooking, SoFE (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Department of Federal Elections: Homelycooking, SoFE  (Read 184214 times)
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« on: July 31, 2015, 05:42:41 PM »

Yes, of course. But we're in the strange position of having no RG (no updated official list with which to check the validity of ballots) and having no declared candidates for Blair's seat. Hopefully those issues can be resolved by this time next week.

I've managed to run Northeast elections without having an RG or updated official list.  I don't think it would be much of a problem for you to do so.  You'd just need to take into account changes that occurred after the RG was banned.  There weren't a ton of changes, except for a few region changes and deregistrations.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 11:51:39 PM »

If you need an absentee ballot for the Northeast election, too, please let me know in my office thread.  As far as I know, we don't have any specific rules about how absent you must be (we'd probably have to follow the federal rules, though), but the Northeast Constitution requires that I accept absentees this week.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies