Do you buy into any conspiracy theories? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 03:49:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Do you buy into any conspiracy theories? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Do you buy into any conspiracy theories?  (Read 5748 times)
Oak Hills
United States

« on: December 08, 2014, 09:40:12 PM »

Probably unpopular, but I think it's possible Osama bin Laden is being kept alive in some hole somewhere by the American government.

What makes you think this?
Oak Hills
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 12:59:51 AM »

Do Atlas-related conspiracy theories count?

I believe that the entire Update (or at least most of it, he may actually be as morbidly obese and morally repulsive as he presents himself as being) is a hoax by BushOklahoma to get attention.  I wouldn't be surprised if that one dude claimed to know him from school or whatever was a sock.

I'm pretty sure that at least half of the crazy sh!t on this forum (ex: Oldies' post in this thread) is simply trolling/attention-whoring and doesn't reflect the beliefs of the people who make such posts.  

I think that *some* of the red and orange avatars consciously (and possibly in direct coordination, on certain rare occasions, although that aspect is probably an Atlasia-only phenomenon if it does occur)  use certain posters, Atlasia, and/or the forum in general as whipping boys for their frustration with the current state of American politics in general and the influence of the tea-party in particular.  

The first two wouldn't count as conspiracies because you're only accusing one person of trolling in each case.  I'm not even sure what the last one means.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies