HRC & Byrd (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 08:12:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  HRC & Byrd (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HRC & Byrd  (Read 3434 times)
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« on: August 26, 2016, 12:00:03 AM »

Byrd recanted his early racism and had worked hard for decades to make clear that his renouncement and change of heart was genuine before Hillary came along and befriended him.

It's pretty rich to deny a man that reconciliation in one breath and then in the next claim that what Trump says on any particular day is genuine when it's the opposite of what he said just a week earlier.

FWIW, 1970s Robert Byrd was awesome, he knew every trick in the book, had the entire history of the Senate memorized, and was Ted Kennedy's right-hand man for running procedural rings around the Republicans to get the Democratic agenda passed.  He was the epitome of a Senator who loved and respected his job.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 12:06:18 AM »

Also they keep posting this photoshopped picture and saying "it's the spirit of the thing" or "it gets the point across" which sounds an awful lot like "it started a conversation" which they absolutely hate (as do I, I hate dishonesty on both sides). 

Stop posting this picture you asshats, I could photoshop Trump throwing a black person out of his apartment in 2016 and tell everyone it was real and it would be exactly the same thing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies