DEMOCRAT PRIMARY VOTERS ONLY: post-debate nomination poll (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 05:22:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  DEMOCRAT PRIMARY VOTERS ONLY: post-debate nomination poll (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you most like to see as the democratic nominee in 2016?
Bernie Sanders

Martin O'Malley

Hillary Clinton

other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 83

Author Topic: DEMOCRAT PRIMARY VOTERS ONLY: post-debate nomination poll  (Read 3109 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 15, 2015, 09:37:45 AM »

I've found Bernie Sanders to be an actual fighter for the people and has had good, consistent values, no matter what office he ran for, from Mayor to Senator to President. His support of universal health care and debt free college really speak to me, and I find that he has been not only a more effective Senator than Hillary Clinton, but he would be a more effective President.

How?

Just in numbers, I believe the # of amendments passed by Sanders compared to Clinton was 200something to 90something. Of course that's not even including how substantive they are, but I'm just trying to find my source of that information.
Well considering the fact that he's been in Congress for double the amount of time as Clinton, it kinda makes sense for him to have double the amount of amendments.
Well considering the fact that Rubio's been in Congress, it kinda makes sense for him to have more experience than Ben Carson.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies