Freedom PAC (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 01:10:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Freedom PAC (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Freedom PAC  (Read 611 times)
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix
E: 10.00, S: -4.26

« on: April 23, 2012, 05:53:31 PM »
« edited: April 23, 2012, 05:56:37 PM by Jerseyrules »

This is a SuperPAC designed to raise awareness for the presidential campaign of Senator 20RP12.  We fight for civil liberties, lower taxes, smaller government, and an end to the Era of American Imperialism, including a much more humble foreign policy, troop withdrawal from across the globe, etc.  We will not accept any contributions of $100 or more, and may endorse regional and senatorial candidates.

Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 05:58:48 PM »

Hey, I've voted to lower taxes and passed the End to Imperialism Act. You should endorse me. Smiley

Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest? Wink I'm your opponent in June (and I thought you were running for president(?))

We'll give as much support to you as the national GOP gave Lieberman in 06.  A sort of non-aggression pact Wink
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 06:00:38 PM »

Hey, I've voted to lower taxes and passed the End to Imperialism Act. You should endorse me. Smiley

Actually, you get second preference.
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 06:12:56 PM »

Alright smartasses.  Atlasian foreign policy is crucial as well, and the best way to end American aggression and keep our own foreign policy under control is with a president 20RP12 in June!  I've also just been informed I can't run a PAC if I'm running for office myself.  I'm gonna ask for volunteers, Mechanan?  ZuWo?  Someone?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies