Netanyahu not attending Mandela funeral. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 11:59:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Netanyahu not attending Mandela funeral. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Netanyahu not attending Mandela funeral.  (Read 2500 times)
Hnv1
YaBB God

« on: December 10, 2013, 08:51:01 AM »

I'll contest that Netanyahu specifically, supports Apartheid... but it really doesn't suprise me that he's not going to be at Mandela's funeral... he's got a lot on his mind (possible strikes on Iran, upcoming elections).
wtf are you talking about? there's no strike on Iran or elections coming up.
he didn't go to avoid any mass protests that were likely to happen so the Speaker of the Knesset went instead (Peres is ill). His excuse for not going (saving money) was surprisingly ironic in a week we learned the PM home spends 2K$ on aromatic candles ....
Hnv1
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 06:57:46 AM »

I can't stand Netanyahu, and yes he supports apartheid, but I didn't know he was going in the first place nor did I know this was an issue at all, so my opinion of him is no worse.

No he doesn't. Where's your proof that he does?

His policies transforming Israeli Arabs in second-class citizens, through apartheid is a big strong of a word?
Discrimination is not parallel to apartheid. what is happening in the West Bank is apartheid of sort what happens in Israel is discrimination involving a majority and minority population, are Republican leader with policies cementing Black population in perpetual poverty apartheid supporters?

Jeez, can't believe I defended Bibi. I'm going to take a long shower 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies