Homely's new maps thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 02:51:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Homely's new maps thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Homely's new maps thread  (Read 84524 times)
old timey villain
cope1989

« on: April 16, 2013, 09:31:40 PM »

Would you believe that I finished the swing map last night? I'm so far ahead of you guys.
Oh, and it's got New England attached too.

!!! Amazing map

I'm surprised Lawn Guyland didn't swing to Romney as much as I thought it would.
old timey villain
cope1989

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 01:42:33 PM »

Amazing map. What astounds me is how Pennsylvania and New Hampshire could have nearly identical statewide results even though the maps look totally different. PA looks like a Romney landslide with a sea of dark blue and small islands of red, while NH is at least 2/3 red indicating a strong Obama victory.

I guess Pennsylvania gave us your standard results, with Democratic strength concentrated in small but very populous urban areas and Republicans winning in large yet sparsely populated rural areas. But in NH Dems seem to win the most rural areas while Republicans are winning the suburban areas near Massachusetts, so it's like the opposite of PA.

Could I request a GA map? I know it's not your region of expertise but I've been dying to see one.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies