Minneapolis Police Shoot Unarmed Woman In Pajamas — With Bodycams Off (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:10:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Minneapolis Police Shoot Unarmed Woman In Pajamas — With Bodycams Off (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Minneapolis Police Shoot Unarmed Woman In Pajamas — With Bodycams Off  (Read 3636 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: July 20, 2017, 03:31:16 PM »

a couple of other details not brought up in the thread yet...
he is refusing to say anything at all to the investigators
he has been in trouble 3 times for "excessive force" in the past
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 08:00:06 AM »

The police chief didn't need to resign. The officer needs to resign.
The police chief needs to resign, the officer needs to be charged with murder
it would be hard to get murder to stick, negligent homicide/manslaughter would be my guess....or whatever the equivalent in MN is, some states are weird with law words.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 09:29:18 AM »

The other officer has said all he knows.  He was driving, they pulled up. The victim came up to the side of car and began talking to him. There was a lout noise from somewhere close by and Noor shot, ACROSS HIS PARTNER, through the squad car's door.

I don't know why the cameras were off or what the procedures are for cameras in that department.  I'm very much a pro-camera on cops kind of guy, not sure why cops aren't, since they almost always show the cop in the right.  Yes, I'm aware that many of the ones we see do NOT show the cops in a good light, but that's because we only see the ones that are questionable.

With this guy's previous issues (3 complaints in 2 years, 2 still under investigation, including an assault against a woman)...it's pretty clear this butt nugget should probably be in jail.  Forever.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies