The Hiatus is Ended.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:46:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Hiatus is Ended.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Hiatus is Ended.  (Read 237 times)
Potus
Potus2036

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 26, 2014, 06:43:59 PM »

My fellow Atlasians,
     I am returned from my monthlong hiatus. During this month, I was a volunteer camp counselor for disadvantaged 7-12 year olds. I worked 16 hour days, 6 days a week, for 4 weeks. I don't regret a second of it and loved the experience. I'm glad it happened.

I will retake the reigns from Lt. Gov. TJ on Tueaday to allow him to brief me on the goings on and get re-acclamated to Atlasia. I do, however, know that I will be reviving discussion on my budget proposal, the Big Society Act, and working to further a positive, governing conservative agenda.

Allow me to leave you with this. In an era of economic hardship, of global disorder, and social breakdown, it is all too easy to lay down and accept our defeat. But the fight is not over. There are still good people and good causes left in the world. Make a difference if you can.

-Governor Keaton.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 06:46:50 PM »

Welcome back gov
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 11:28:44 PM »

Let me say, I thought I'd let it be known that I was gone at the beginning of July. I wrote an effort post and everything, but apparently it never went through.

I'm not going to make excuses or tell you that my "inactivity" is justified because people will believe what they believe. I would change the month I've spent away for anything I'm the world and I don't regret it. I'm sorry to everyone who was inconvenienced by my lack of notification.

Also, TJ deserves a medal, folks. He's done phenomenal. I know I made the right decision last time around.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 11:34:02 PM »

WrathOfTheGods
Rookie

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 4.70

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 03:32:41 AM »

I should guess you're Riley...