DE-Sen: Mike Castle (R) to Run (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 09:39:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  DE-Sen: Mike Castle (R) to Run (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DE-Sen: Mike Castle (R) to Run  (Read 9654 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: July 02, 2009, 05:26:23 PM »

At this point, I'd rather him not run. He wouldn't try to keep Dems in check. So what is the point in getting him to run?

This is what you said. If there's "no point" in getting him to run, you appear to claim that a Senator Castle would vote practically the same way as any Democrat.

Do you also believe that Olympia Snowe or Susan Collins are as bad as a partisan Democrat?

It baffles me that you'd not prefer someone who votes your views 50-60% of the time compared to someone who never shares your opinions.

It's even higher than 50-60%, it's 80 freaking percent, I'd take Castle in a heartbeat.

Yes I actually like Castle. Even if I didn't I realise that if we have a Majority Leader McConnel or Kyl, they could simply prevent bad legislation from comming to the floor and the more of these Blue states we peel of Senate seats in the closer we will be to the Majority whether it be in 2012 or 2014 or 2016. The sooner we get the majority the better it is for all conservatives.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies