Poll: Grade trump on his first 100 days in office (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 02:07:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Poll: Grade trump on his first 100 days in office (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Grade trump on his first 100 days in office
A+
A
A-
B+
B
B-
C+
C
C-
D+
D
D-
F
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Poll: Grade trump on his first 100 days in office  (Read 3069 times)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« on: April 28, 2017, 03:59:21 AM »

I gave him a D- because he has been less terrible than I expected, he did get a victory in confirming Gorsuch and I approved of his Syria strike(though it should have been stronger given Assad was still using the airfield days later, it sent the right message that use of chemical weapons was a red line)

However, outside of that Trump's presidency has been a failure. Trumpcare was a disaster, the policy was horrible and is rapidly becoming even worse(24 million people lose coverage-I was sincerely shaken by that). Trump was inept in failing to pass a key campaign promise. His travel ban was utterly mishandled and terrible policy and failed to pass muster in the courts. He hasn't passed any major legislation, and so far only governs by executive order. He golfs far more than Obama, who he said golfs too much. He is historically unpopular. Trump tweets too much and lacks the temperament to be President. The US's reputation abroad is rapidly deteriorating. He gets into petty fights, such as the argument over inauguration crowds, and constantly lies. He has failed to live up to his campaign promises, he has been ineffective in pushing through his agenda, he has made an embarrassment of himself and is embarrassing the US.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies