I think it's time we had another talk about the krazen situation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 01:36:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I think it's time we had another talk about the krazen situation
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: I think it's time we had another talk about the krazen situation  (Read 5329 times)
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 19, 2013, 01:05:57 AM »

Seriously.  I think it's time we seriously considered the value of keeping a poster who contributes little more than insults and personal attacks toward poors.

Who is this fellow and does he collect not one, not two, not three, but four forms of welfare?

Its a meme called "Scumbag Steve." Ah, I forgot you weren't very savvy when it comes to pop/meme culture. I suppose that tends to happen when you live in a neat little bubble. Anyway, the meme is often used to call out hypocrites.

In real life, its sounds like he goes to school and works. Of course, ill-informed people like you would very much like to label him otherwise based on superficial criteria.

Curious reference. Especially as this individual actively keeps an adult daughter out of work in order to keep the taxpayer spigot pumping the Koolaid.

krazen if you find this stuff so outrageous, why not just quit your job and live the life of luxury that below-poverty-level government benefits provide?

America is already overburdened by leeches.

Who is this fellow and does he collect not one, not two, not three, but four forms of welfare?

So now VA benefits are welfare?  So much for Republicans supporting the troops.

That would actually be number 5, even if you charitably referred to a nurse as a member of the troops. Number 4 is whatever sad sap got stuck paying for the astonishing medical cost of twice a week individual therapy.

These are all from the same page on the same thread.  I could probably fill the whole page with offensive things this individual's said, but I think that would be pointless seeing as how we all know this guy's character.

Also, notice that this is a thread about banning a certain user.  Not a petition, a thread, so that we may have a productive discussion about what's better for the forum in the long term.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 01:18:39 AM »

We can just have a general troll banning policy. Problem solved.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 01:25:25 AM »

He's gotten worse lately. It really goes beyond ideology into just being generally mean and contributing nothing worthwhile. If I didn't know any better I'd say he's trying to see how far he can go before he gets banned.
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 01:30:02 AM »
« Edited: November 19, 2013, 01:35:31 AM by SLValleyMan »

I was following this while logged off. Then I saw this:

Curious reference. Especially as this individual actively keeps an adult daughter out of work in order to keep the taxpayer spigot pumping the Koolaid.

Well, anyway, you just proved the point of my meme:

America is already overburdened by leeches.

You just love labeling people, don't you?

I don't see why you don't just drop this act. I mean, when I go over to RRH, I see that you usually post well-informed comments. Yet, when you come over here, you're an inflammatory partisan troll. Its a really odd disconnect. Do you just like the attention?

Why can't you just grow up? Thats what bugs me the most about you. You're a smart guy and could be a good poster, yet all you want to do is bash the poor and talk about how every other poster here is dumb liberal. Its really a shame.

It is bizarre to get upset about the obvious answer to the question that was asked. This is the land of opportunity. I know my parents and I didn't come here to pull a Lief and sit on the government dole.

It has the distinction of being the first post I've ever reported (for making a personal attack against Lief). From the looks of it, Ernest has already taken care of it.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 01:31:17 AM »

The way I see it, if PolitiJunkie gets banned, he should get banned to.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 01:34:40 AM »

Keep in mind that PolitiJunkie was banned for making socks...
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2013, 01:36:26 AM »

Keep in mind that PolitiJunkie was banned for making socks...

That's what I was going to say, too. Making socks is pretty much an automatic death sentence for any poster, no matter the quality of their posts.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2013, 01:42:29 AM »

If barfbag gets muted for being an honest troll, then it's only fair that krazen be muted for being an obvious one.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2013, 01:46:48 AM »

Please Ban this man.  I could deal with the meanness and whatnot, but calling veteran benefits welfare has done it for me.  I have lost all respect for him as a poster and would love to now see him banned.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2013, 01:55:04 AM »

He's gotten worse lately. It really goes beyond ideology into just being generally mean and contributing nothing worthwhile. If I didn't know any better I'd say he's trying to see how far he can go before he gets banned.

Yeah, he does seem to be tryng to pull a jmfcst, which is a shame.  I posted with jmfcst. I knew jmfcst. jmfcst was a friend of mine. Krazen is no jmfcst.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2013, 02:11:45 AM »
« Edited: November 19, 2013, 02:23:40 AM by Eskimo Joe's »

There's no reason to ban any of these people.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2013, 02:21:35 AM »

It's ridiculous that jsmtcf, Simfan, and JSojourner aren't allowed to post here but krazen is.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2013, 02:25:40 AM »

If barfbag gets muted for being an honest troll, then it's only fair that krazen be muted for being an obvious one.

I've never thought of barfbag as a troll. With time I just figured maybe he has Asperger's or something.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2013, 05:05:01 AM »

There's no reason to ban any of these people.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2013, 05:17:54 AM »

Maybe the same person who mentored barfie can mentor Krazen.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2013, 10:19:51 AM »

Scott's proferred krazen repertoire seems more about not liking his opinions, than anything infractable. So that leaves disingenuous trolling as the rap, attempting to read his mind. And notice that krazen avoids attacking the poster, even as he is attacked. Other posters are personally nastier. I don't think being something of a social Darwinist = ban bait. The zone of banned opinions should be very narrowly crafted. Just my two cents.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2013, 10:22:06 AM »
« Edited: November 19, 2013, 10:23:41 AM by Lіef »

Making a harmless second account = instant perma-ban
Behaving like krazen = oh well, nothing we can do, sorry guys

What a joke.

And we all know that if krazen's vitriol was directed at gays instead of poors he would have been banned long ago, like the jtfcms.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2013, 10:25:36 AM »

^
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2013, 10:27:53 AM »

What a joke.

And we all know that if krazen's vitriol was directed at gays instead of poors he would have been banned long ago, like the jtfcms.

RIP JFCTSM, RIP JSOJOURNER
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2013, 10:32:31 AM »

Ban.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2013, 10:33:10 AM »

Behaving like krazen = oh well, nothing we can do, sorry guys

What a joke.

Gay hating is bigotry. Social Darwinism is not.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2013, 10:35:50 AM »

He's only here to troll, the geography forum aside. He's not engaging in debate. He's just trolling and trying to piss people off. I don't see the value in that. What's more, if that behavior is allowed to take over, it provokes a reaction and destroys the community.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2013, 10:37:01 AM »

He's only here to troll, the geography forum aside. He's not engaging in debate. He's just trolling and trying to piss people off. I don't see the value in that. What's more, if that behavior is allowed to take over, it provokes a reaction and destroys the community.

Is he a good poster in the Geography forum?
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2013, 10:42:56 AM »

He mixed his racial trolling with knowledgable posts about redistricting. I don't know if he does it so much recently, but he did back when redistricting underway.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2013, 10:48:20 AM »

He mixed his racial trolling with knowledgable posts about redistricting. I don't know if he does it so much recently, but he did back when redistricting underway.

Scott's example above seems to have some "debate" in it. Sure krazen uses some inflammatory words, but inflammatory words are strewn all over this forum, slung around by a host of posters. Not sure I should be "debating" this here, but I get nervous when posters with unpopular ideas are ganged up upon for purposes of excision.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies