Martin O’Malley sounds like a fortune cookie (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 06:19:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Martin O’Malley sounds like a fortune cookie (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Martin O’Malley sounds like a fortune cookie  (Read 4402 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
« on: April 08, 2017, 10:23:50 PM »

It will be a real shame if this clown gets more than 1% in the primary polls. He is essentially campaigning as soon as the election ends & is largely limiting him to the Early 4 states & Iowa is his 2nd home now.

And those cheesy lions - Give it up Martin - I want to see a O Malley vs Trump debate & let Trump destroy O Malley like the clown he is !
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 01:18:58 AM »
« Edited: April 26, 2017, 01:26:59 AM by Shadows »

"In order to be a governing party for the United States, we have to win back our states as Democrats," O'Malley said. "So I've been traveling all over the country helping the Democratic Party rebuild; reinvigorating our party from the grassroots up. Because that's what it's going to take; real people going out there and running for office."

"Be not afraid and believe that light always follows darkness," O'Malley said.

"This year's race I had a hard time opening up any oxygen or any lane in that particular mix. But in the next race I think you're going to see a lot of candidates stepping up," O'Malley said. "Some of them will have zero experience. Others, like myself, will have actually done these things in office and be able to give to people at least that experience of a track record of getting things done."

http://www.wmur.com/article/do-you-think-the-cry-it-out-method-is-best-for-a-newborn-baby/9560729

Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 06:26:51 AM »
« Edited: May 07, 2017, 06:28:28 AM by Shadows »

Speaking O Malley-ism, there's 1 guy who can give O Malley a shot for his money & unfortunately that guy is totally overlooked for O Malley's clown antics. Booker-ism.

@CoryBooker  10h
Choose Love over hate; Choose Love over bigotry; Choose Love over darkness; Choose Love over and over and over again.

@CoryBooker  May 4
Correction: I = Alright; We = Awesome
@pam_houston
You're awesome, Cory.

@CoryBooker  May 4
How about I just follow you instead?
@Rih_Coconut
Marry me

@CoryBooker  May 3
Thanks. May our haters make us humble and our critics make us wise, may we learn from every stumble and if we fall may we always rise.
@SheilaRCole
@CoryBooker You sir are an inspiration to so many, I'm grateful that you have thick skin and are kind to everyone.

@CoryBooker  May 3
You have my undeterred respect. May you and I both be more authentic and determined in our kindness and good will to others.
@KevinHallShow
Oh God. @CoryBooker is on tv being a phony again

@CoryBooker  May 2
I lurve you too... man

@CoryBooker  May 2
I love you too. May we both be strong enough to love not only those we agree with but also those we don't. (I'm trying, it's hard).

@CoryBooker  May 2
Beautiful Person. I see you & you have my best wishes. May we both grow kinder and more gracious in a world that needs more of that spirit.
@greeneyes0205 @CoryBooker
Media whore

Last 7 days of Booker-ism
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies