New York Post front-page: Melania nude pictures (Warning) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 03:35:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  New York Post front-page: Melania nude pictures (Warning) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New York Post front-page: Melania nude pictures (Warning)  (Read 9838 times)
dspNY
United States

« on: July 31, 2016, 07:31:13 AM »

Do you consider this story important?
Is this a despicable act by a magizine that has no class? Yes.
It's a factual story though, and the article even includes some favorable quotations from the photographer:

“Melania was super-great and a fantastic personality and she was very kind with me,” de Basseville told The Post, adding the former model never once felt uncomfortable posing for the nude pictures.

“I think it is important to show the beauty and the freedom of the woman, and I am very proud of these pictures because they celebrate Melania’s beauty,” he said.

I know it's factual, but last time I checked Melania Trump wasn't running for president and it's not illegal to have nude pictures of yourself taken. We all know the reason this paper is putting this on their front page isn't because it's factual. It's because it's provocative and it's done to make people think less of the Trumps.

The NY Post has pretty much been in Trump's corner 100%. I think they're actually trying to appeal to the "uneducated voters" as Trump calls them
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies