My honest take on state of race less than two weeks out (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:39:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  My honest take on state of race less than two weeks out (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My honest take on state of race less than two weeks out  (Read 2332 times)
ajb
United States

« on: October 24, 2012, 06:48:24 PM »

I think anyone who's being honest can see that it's a close race right now. If the state-by-state polls are accurate, Obama would win an election held today, though possibly not the popular vote. The polls could obviously swing a bit either way, and either give Romney the election, or give Obama a bigger victory.
Both campaigns are obviously talking a good game about how they're sure they're going to win -- but all campaigns do that. It's not as though the McCain campaign in 2008 said, "let's face it, we're going to lose," even though by October they were probably pretty sure they were going to lose.
But Barack and Michelle Obama, Joe Biden and Obama for America have, between them, sent me twenty-one emails asking for money since Oct. 15. I don't think they're taking anything for granted, any more than the Romney people are.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies