TIME:Here’s What Donald Trump Says Will Happen If He Loses on Tuesday
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:16:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  TIME:Here’s What Donald Trump Says Will Happen If He Loses on Tuesday
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TIME:Here’s What Donald Trump Says Will Happen If He Loses on Tuesday  (Read 1097 times)
Incipimus iterum
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 07, 2016, 10:58:33 PM »

Link
You must be logged in to read this quote.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 01:09:21 AM »

I'm surprised that he was willing to admit that his presidency would be the start of a dystopian future.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 02:37:45 AM »

So long story short, Trump is going to make sure he destroys the country whether he wins or not.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.52

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 02:40:50 AM »

I applaud his self-awareness.
Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 02:51:00 AM »

A trump presidency that removes 80% of regulations, food safety standards, privatizes our roads and raises a 35% tax on all import...A presidency that thinks nothing of the environment or science is somehow going to be better then what we have now...

This guys a loon.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 03:48:57 AM »

lol!
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2016, 06:47:13 AM »

I do believe that there is a stark choice on some issues.

There is a choice between unfettered free trade and putting the brakes on free trade that has trashed American jobs.

There is a choice between the possibility of appointing SCOTUS justices that will, at a minimum, halt the progression of abortion rights, and the likelihood of appointing SCOTUS justices that will expand abortion rights and expand euthanasia and "Death with Dignity" (i. e. "Let's kill Grandma for the inheritance!"). 

There is a choice between enforcing our immigration laws as our legislatures have written them, and ignoring them for the political benefits to one party the demographic changes will bring, regardless of the burdens of this on the country as a whole.

There is a choice between a candidate who, for better or worse, has run against every elite group I can think of, versus a candidate who has the support of every special interest I can think of, including interests whose goals compete with the well being of many mass constituencies that have, over time, supported that candidate's party.

There is a choice between a candidate who's acted like a jerk in their private life on numerous occasions and a candidate who has acted dishonestly while in High Office, and has been dishonest about their behavior in High Office.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2016, 07:53:14 AM »
« Edited: November 08, 2016, 07:55:02 AM by ag »

There is a choice between unfettered free trade and putting the brakes on free trade that has trashed American jobs.

There is a choice between the possibility of appointing SCOTUS justices that will, at a minimum, halt the progression of abortion rights, and the likelihood of appointing SCOTUS justices that will expand abortion rights and expand euthanasia and "Death with Dignity" (i. e. "Let's kill Grandma for the inheritance!").  

There is a choice between enforcing our immigration laws as our legislatures have written them, and ignoring them for the political benefits to one party the demographic changes will bring, regardless of the burdens of this on the country as a whole.

There is a choice between a candidate who, for better or worse, has run against every elite group I can think of, versus a candidate who has the support of every special interest I can think of, including interests whose goals compete with the well being of many mass constituencies that have, over time, supported that candidate's party.

There is a choice between a candidate who's acted like a jerk in their private life on numerous occasions and a candidate who has acted dishonestly while in High Office, and has been dishonest about their behavior in High Office.

There is a choice between God and Devil in this election. And you, certainly, as you always do, support Devil. So, burn in Hell you and your offspring for 70 generations! Amen.

Though, come to think about it, Devil is, probably, is happy enough about you to give you a privileged space there.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2016, 09:48:06 AM »

Nah, he will say this:

“The dishonest media has reported that Crooked Hillary won. But not all votes have been counted yet and there are several states where it is very close. In some, we’re actually leading. So, honestly, if you want to know the truth, we consider lawsuits for a recount. In many states. We’re going to sue big league. Yes, we will have a great lawsuit. And unbelievable lawsuit. So that all the votes are correctly counted. You know, crooked Hillary and her team sent some folks out to the polling places to rig the election or hinder our supporters to cast their ballot. We know it, they know it, everybody knows it. But the dishonest and corrupt mainstream media is not reporting that. You see these people over there, I hate them. Had they reported accurately, we wouldn’t be in this mess. Instead they reported about a single Trump-supporter who was upset about waiting lines in Florida. Some really bad dudes the Clinton campaign sent out to rig, many illegals; but once Trump is in the White House, they will be gone. And be gone fast. Really fast. And not come back, because we will have a great great wall. That Mexico will pay for, by the way. Believe me. So,… I am not conceding this election. I won’t allow the criminal enterprise of the Clintons to take over our government. And neither will the people of this country. It’s not going to happen. Not gonna happen, not gonna happen. Thank you”.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2016, 09:57:29 AM »

Chances he incites violence?
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2016, 10:11:46 AM »

We have a choice between someone who can build bridges between groups and someone who scapegoats at will. We have a choice between a sane foreign policy (a vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote for what Ronald Reagan got away with) and the crankiest foreign policy since that that Nixon pinned on George McGovern.  We have a choice between someone promising to uphold the agenda of a successful President that many hold in contempt for all the wrong reasons and a pig-in-the-poke. We have someone who appeals to the best in us and someone who appeals to the worst. We have someone with much experience in public life and someone whose experience in public life is largely getting zoning variances, subsidies, and tax breaks from local politicians.

Sure, Donald Trump's salty talk may resonate with multitudes... but for good reason we expect people not to use language that one might expect in wiretaps of mobsters in political discourse.

Donald Trump is America's Slobodan Milosevic.     
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies