No Cuomo (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 03:15:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  No Cuomo (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: No Cuomo  (Read 3830 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 26, 2009, 08:49:18 PM »

Anyone think that Cuomo would have a shot at beating Paterson among blacks in the primary? That would be interesting.

Oh yeah, I don't buy the idea of Cumo not running. I don't care what he's saying now. I hope that he doesn't though. I'd rather someone else beat Paterson.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 03:09:54 PM »

Anyone think that Cuomo would have a shot at beating Paterson among blacks in the primary? That would be interesting.

Oh yeah, I don't buy the idea of Cumo not running. I don't care what he's saying now. I hope that he doesn't though. I'd rather someone else beat Paterson.

The last poll on it had Cuomo with something like a 30% lead among blacks against Paterson.   Obviously the internals have higher MOE's, but still quite interesting nonetheless.

Yeah, that's amazing. The amount of good will that Paterson has managed to squander is truly astounding.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 05:01:00 PM »

Hopefully Cuomo will primary Gillibrand.

0% chance of that happening but it would be entertaining...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies