Pew: Kerry Rebounds, Race Again Even (Bush +1 among LV's)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 02:43:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Pew: Kerry Rebounds, Race Again Even (Bush +1 among LV's)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pew: Kerry Rebounds, Race Again Even (Bush +1 among LV's)  (Read 777 times)
Hegemon
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 17, 2004, 12:21:19 AM »

Pew has a new poll out, conducted 9/11-9/14, showing Bush leading Kerry 47%-46% among likely voters, and both candidates tied at 46% among registered voters.  Pew's last poll, conducted 9/8-9/10, (which I never heard about), showed Bush leading Kerry 54%-38%!  

I wonder if the 9/10 poll was suppressed and the 9/14 poll conducted, because of the 16 point lead it showed for Bush.  It seems odd to conduct two separate polls with no time break between them, instead of reporting aggregate results as a one-week survey.

http://people-press.org/reports/display.php3?ReportID=224
GOPman
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2004, 01:37:08 AM »

What I find interesting is how the majority of polls put Bush ahead, way out of the margin of error. And you have one or two, likely democratic polls that try and put the race as a dead heat. I think people need to realize that the mainstream press is trying their best to keep this country a 50-50 Nation since 2000. That ended in 2002 does anyone remember that! The 2002 elections are a good indicator of things to come in 2004. Good ole' JEB even one by 12 points just 2 years after the bro-ha-ha. Radical-Rancid Terry McCauliff spewed the venom of how FL would bring down the Prez's brother remember? He didnt have much comment after the night of the election, he ate a plate of crow instead.  
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies