Trump Supporter chants Jew-S-A at the press pen (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 11:20:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump Supporter chants Jew-S-A at the press pen (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump Supporter chants Jew-S-A at the press pen  (Read 5046 times)
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« on: October 29, 2016, 07:08:50 PM »

I'll bet he was paid by Little Donnie Segretti Johnny Podesta.
Right, and the GOP firebombing was false flag Roll Eyes
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 07:18:58 PM »

‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 07:38:17 PM »

I'll bet he was paid by Little Donnie Segretti Johnny Podesta.

Sure he was, because Trump supporters would never yell bigoted slurs at journalists. Give me a break.

WikiLeaks revealed that Trump's rallies were deliberately disrupted and violence provoked by Democratic operatives, so I'm conceding nothing here.

And Trump and his supporters reveal, every time they open their mouths, how disgustingly bigoted they are and how much they revile the non-alt right press' use of the first amendment to call out the pathological liar. Concede or don't concede, it doesn't change what Trump supporters are.

How many Trump supporters do you know?

The ones I know work for a living.  They pay taxes and obey the law.  They get along with all sorts of folks and are amongst the most productive in my community.  They work, raise families, give to their community through churches, volunteering, and charity.  

I grant you that I live in a heavily Republican community, but your description generalizing Trump supporters is downright libelous.  As Hillary doesn't care about being truthful, perhaps I should extend that quality to all of her supporters, eh?

Well, not really.  I'm a grown-up, and I don't hold a candidate liable for every nutjob that supports him/her.  Perhaps I should.  Jesse Jackson referred to NYC as "Hymietown" in the 1984 campaign; he's never apologized for it, and he's never disavowed Louis Farakkhan, and he's a Clinton supporter.  If we're going to play the game of holding candidates responsible for their supporters, I can play too.

Or, we can stop this alt right nonsense and stick to holding candidates to account for their own actions.
Yeah, like Trump touting that he only hires Jews to do his accounting work...
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 03:34:41 PM »

I actually yelled at the people in the press pen in Tallahassee, but I just gave them the universal gesture while walking by Tongue.
Wow, you really are an ass.

They're proud of being deplorable. Yet we're supposedly reaching when we call them Fascists...
You guys don't seem to realize that calling these people deplorables is only driving them out to the polls. You do realize that you, like your own candidate, are engineering your own downfall and are only succeeding in isolating yourselves from the broader public that you should be engaging.
Well, you're calling us out about it, so clearly you're either a closet Clinton supporter or you're speaking out of your ass Wink

[/SanchezLogic]
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 11:11:27 AM »

Guys, the dude was a plant trying to stir trouble up and you fell for it. Nice try attempting to link this guy to Trump supporters though.
evidence?
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 11:17:55 AM »

Um, so he appeared in a video describing a car accident. I fail to see how that makes him a plant. Unless, of course, you're saying that only Clinton supporters would care about car crashes Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies