Have you ever flew First Class or Business Class on a commercial jet before? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 06:24:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you ever flew First Class or Business Class on a commercial jet before? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Have you?
International First Class

Business Class (the Middle Class on a 3-class plane)

Nope

I never can afford/never been to even get on the plane!

Commercial Flight?  that. I am a wealthy aristrocrat(businessman, senior professional,entertainer,politician) and can fly alone. I also can afford to eat 30 meals, but keep my girlish figure through the vomitorium.

Domestic First Class

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 44

Author Topic: Have you ever flew First Class or Business Class on a commercial jet before?  (Read 7906 times)
2952-0-0
exnaderite
Junior Chimp

« on: June 27, 2008, 11:50:03 AM »

Yes, by accident. On a KLM flight from Amsterdam to Hong Kong they were extremely stingy about our heavy luggage and charged us a fortune. It cost us so much they upgraded us to business class on the upper level of a 747.
2952-0-0
exnaderite
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 05:50:44 PM »

I've flown coach, business, and first before, but mostly I use Southwest Airlines which has no class system.

No classes! Southwest Airlines is obviously part of a communist plot.
2952-0-0
exnaderite
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 01:28:43 PM »

Nearly all non-US airlines have much better service and friendlier staff than any american airline,
I dunno. Some semi-state-owned Chinese airlines I've been on were very careless and rude.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Can't say that about China. They have identity paper checks even for domestic flights.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies