Conservatives Are Purposely Making Their Cars Spew Black Smoke To Protest Obama (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 12:19:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Conservatives Are Purposely Making Their Cars Spew Black Smoke To Protest Obama (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Conservatives Are Purposely Making Their Cars Spew Black Smoke To Protest Obama  (Read 3354 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: July 07, 2014, 01:09:45 AM »

Do it in front of me. I f**king dare you.
why?  what would happen?  I hope you're not thinking violence, because that would be stupid and much worse than what they're doing.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 11:59:45 PM »

This is just more of the Harlequin theater performed by the fundamentalist wings of both parties. Liberals have slowly but surely built the most reprehensible entitlement state on earth. Conservatives have slowly built the most reprehensible social platform in the world.

This is dangerous behavior -- behavior that can get people killed. Black smoke can blind a driver and cause severe accidents. This is in the same league as putting metal into trees so that if someone takes a power saw to the tree, the metal will be shot off wildly, perhaps injuring a lumberjack.
Ummm...no, not at all in the same league.  Spiking a tree is a thing a person does with the GOAL of hurting somebody physically.  The truck assholes aren't trying to blind hippies so they'll drive into trees, I'm not saying it can't happen (extremely unlikely), but that's not why they are doing it.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 11:40:05 AM »

This is just more of the Harlequin theater performed by the fundamentalist wings of both parties. Liberals have slowly but surely built the most reprehensible entitlement state on earth. Conservatives have slowly built the most reprehensible social platform in the world.

This is dangerous behavior -- behavior that can get people killed. Black smoke can blind a driver and cause severe accidents. This is in the same league as putting metal into trees so that if someone takes a power saw to the tree, the metal will be shot off wildly, perhaps injuring a lumberjack.

People do that?
I don't think they do it much anymore, but back when the hippies thought we were running out of trees in the Pacific Northwest it was a thing the biggest assholes among them did.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 11:52:30 AM »

Indeed.  Poor kid's trucks often smoke like mad too, but rarely on purpose and almost never out of "stacks" like that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies