Opinion of the irrational hatred of Rochambeau (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 01:09:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of the irrational hatred of Rochambeau (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Huh
Freedom Hate

Horrible Hate

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Opinion of the irrational hatred of Rochambeau  (Read 12747 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: July 25, 2011, 02:26:43 AM »

It's a Culture of Hate. Horrible Hate.
^^^
I'd have to say the Kalwejt/Hashemite duo feeds that a lot.  And I don't mean to trash on Kal, he's a friend of mine.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 06:07:23 PM »

I don't know what it is with this forum, probably a lot of people who were bullied or marginalized as children who have now grown in bitter adults and are using the anonymity provided by an internet forum to get some sort of revenge, but there's way too much bullying and harassment. And there are a few posters especially who go out of their way to shout down and attack people, when they could just as easily and less maliciously (and in my opinion annoyingly), just put their targets on ignore and forget about them.

And, I mean, look: Rochambeau is obviously not a quality poster. But let the moderators deal with him. Don't make hundreds of polls where you can circle jerk about how much more you hate him than everyone else or go into the threads he makes, post in them, and tell him to die in a fire or whatever.

Well written, Lief.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies