Am I the only one who thinks Christie is toast in a Republican primary? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:07:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Am I the only one who thinks Christie is toast in a Republican primary? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Am I the only one who thinks Christie is toast in a Republican primary?  (Read 1687 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: January 07, 2014, 03:22:36 PM »

No, Republicans want to win.

The split in the Tea Party/SoCon wing will help him a lot. Only Walker can beat him by unifying the field quickly.
Agreed. Not only does Walker have electability, he is perceived as more conservative than Christie.

I don't think those two things go together. While Christie definitely has some large obstacles between him and the nomination, the ones between Scott Walker and the Presidency are far larger. To non-Republicans Walker comes across as yet one more example of elitist, right-wing hate-filled nuttery. Most non-Republicans see Christie, on the other hand, as a human being, not a sock-puppet for the wingnuts who've taken over the Republican party.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies