A message from holy emperor lunar(日本語!!!!)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 03:33:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  A message from holy emperor lunar(日本語!!!!)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A message from holy emperor lunar(日本語!!!!)  (Read 379 times)
Free Trade is managed by the invisible hand.
HoffmanJohn
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 01, 2010, 09:19:05 PM »

FYI: Your spam and trolling, despite being on mod review, have caused me enough anguish that your threads can be deleted on sight until I hear back from Dave on this issue, most especially when they are off topic or part of a spam flood.  The masturbation and continued Rand Paul threads have made it clear that you have no interest in discussion, and your devotion to posting off-topic threads on my boards, despite DOZENS (!!!) of repeated cases where I've been forced to move them or lock them,  has forced me into a policy of blanket enforcement until you can present yourself in a legitimate fashion.  Once you can start demonstrating a reasonableness in the thread topics you start, I'll revert to treating you like everyone else.  Never before have I encountered a poster who has forced me into this sort of action.

I've made it clear that this is my policy to the other moderators until I hear otherwise from Dave and have invited discussion on the subject.

I'll probably allow about 1 or so of your threads through a day on my two boards.

I highly suggest using what window of opportunity you have to post only the most credible and authentic threads possible, so as to indicate that you are a serious player, and not an antagonist who is looking to ruin the forum (which is unquestionably how you now appear).

No need to respond to this, and I don't expect this message to do much, as me locking tens of your identical rand threads has done nothing to convince you to stop flooding the forum with them.  But I thought I should explain to you why your topics are all being deleted.

-Lunar

The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 09:20:04 PM »

Sounds fair.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 09:26:14 PM »
« Edited: June 01, 2010, 09:27:53 PM by The Mikado »

PS:

This message is already posted publicly on the Atlas Board for all to see.

PPS:  The characters 日本語 apparently mean nihongo, or (the) Japanese (language).  I was really hoping he posted "Mikado" in Japanese, as that would be a somewhat clever pun (being an archaic term for Emperor), but no.

PPPS: "Sounds fair" was HoffmanJohn's response to Lunar's ultimatum, and I agree with it.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies