Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 11:17:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V  (Read 129760 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2013, 01:18:56 PM »

Moving right along, do you know how many jobs my now long term roommate applies to per day on average, Jeff? Wanna take a guess? Here is a hint. If it were 4 per day, your alleged number you think you might perhaps manage today given that is otherwise so somnolent, while being distracted watching TV, I would have kicked his ass out months ago, despite his kid situation, which is the reason I put him up in the first place.

Indeed. I'm done here. Bushie's woes are all self-inflicted.  Take over, good men!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2013, 07:15:41 PM »

Inks, infract yourself 10 points for personal attacks.  That is all.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2013, 07:44:25 PM »

Inks, infract yourself 10 points for personal attacks.  That is all.
Inks has nullified the ToS for this thread. You are allowed to make all the personal attacks you like so long as there are no threats of violence.

Either way, I don't see any thing that should be infracted in that post as every thing he said was true.

I am thinking of the Inksian standard, Mr. Kemp.  He deserves 10 for being a truth telling dick.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2013, 01:42:09 PM »

Inks must be banned.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2013, 01:48:45 PM »

He caused the Update to be locked because he was being a major dick, moreso than the other major dicks.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2013, 06:11:01 PM »

He caused the Update to be locked because he was being a major dick, moreso than the other major dicks.

Yes, I know, ftr, that you were engaging in hyperbole (but no death points!). But fanning Inksaphobia or whatever is not the way to improve matters - or calm the roiled seas. Don't you agree Grumps? Smiley

No, I meant it.  There's a way to say what Inks was saying.......he was just being a dick.  He'll admit it, ask him.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2013, 08:28:40 PM »

He is not being dishonest.  He said he didn't do sh**t today to improve his situation.  Unless napping and eating count.  He is the biggest loser.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2013, 08:40:39 PM »

Please stop. Bushies family plan of doing nothing is being perfectly executed.  
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2013, 01:40:53 PM »

...I've never said he has to only drink tap water.  My point selecting Golden Coral and V8 was that he spends money on things he doesn't need (especially V8 lite, since it's literally the same as V8, just with them adding 50% water and charging you the same amount of money).  Those are the 2 items he's shared with us.  It's a stand-in symbol for living within his means.  That'd also mean buying generic products where he can, or anything else that can save money.

But that only fixes the financial problems.  The base problem is his mental health, and that needs to be something he focuses on first, and I've always advocated for that.

Come on Inks, you seriously believe that buying a few less soda pops is going to make his means sufficient to 'fix the financial problems'.  The problem is he's a poor, and there's no way out.  Blaming the victim - mental illness, laziness, etc. - for our endemic social ills is typical of America's deluded working class. 

Paying the mortgage on a house he's short-selling, along with other expenses related to the house is worth harassing him about.  Then he'd have some money for that psychiatrist.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2013, 01:58:37 PM »

Paying the mortgage on a house he's short-selling, along with other expenses related to the house is worth harassing him about.  Then he'd have some money for that psychiatrist.

Yeah, but like Ink's complaints about the Gatorade, none of this is really going to change the basic condition - working class = no hope.

I was exclusively addressing the funds to see mental assistance.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2013, 02:51:32 PM »

In the old days they tried psychoanalysis, but maybe now just drugs.

In the old days it was

And

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2013, 03:20:42 PM »

I was exclusively addressing the funds to see mental assistance.

Oh I see.  Yeah I think that's like $150/hour though. I suppose nowadays they just see the patient once every six months and stuff him full of drugs.  In the old days they tried psychoanalysis, but maybe now just drugs.
You don't see a psych for anywhere near an hour. You get about 5 minutes of face time, same as with any doctor. I pay $100 every three month for the 5 minutes. And, more importantly, for new permission slips for the same drugs I've been taking for years.

Not true, memphis.  I saw the  psychologist for an hour, once a week, $15 co-pay each time.  I don't know why my plan covered it, but I'm glad it did......oh those were the days!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2013, 03:58:27 PM »

All that Bushie did today was take another nap and watch some TV shows with his mom. He's obviously not interested in getting a job anymore, guys.

That's all well and good but he'd better figure out a way to get on the gov't dole then.

Jamestroll said on his fb that he's good at working.....for once that idiot said something true.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2013, 08:54:35 AM »

What is your waist size, Bushie?

In Jeans size, I wear 40, but they are just a tad big, but 38's a just a tad small.  I'd say probably 39.

264 pounds and size 40?  More like 46
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2013, 03:00:28 PM »

What did you think of Jamespol's random response to this on facebook? lol.

Ha ha, priceless jamestroll. 
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2013, 09:01:01 AM »
« Edited: March 07, 2013, 09:25:00 AM by Grumps »

It is quite believable.  I wear a 38 and I only weigh about 185 or so.  I just have wide, womanly hips and a preferance for a very roomy, hanging from the hips fit.  I remember angus metnioning he has about  28 inch waist, and these Oklahomans in general wear their pants tight, cowboy style.  Bushie may have  small hips but overlaid by a  lot fat, while Torie may have been less fat, but with a wider bone structure.

I'm looking at Torie right now and you are completely wrong about his bone structure. So that theory doesn't work. This is Sbane btw. We had a great lunch in La Jolla today.

Well remember, boys - tis better to visit the 'Sauna' on an empty stomach, don'tcha know.

Hot!  But isn't sbane like 20 something?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2013, 09:24:06 AM »

What is your waist size, Bushie?

In Jeans size, I wear 40, but they are just a tad big, but 38's a just a tad small.  I'd say probably 39.

Bulls***.  I am about the same height as you (perhaps slightly taller), you outweigh me by more than 100lbs, and I wear a 31 or 32.  No way or you even in the zipcode of a 39 or 40.

Indeed, I am Size 40.  Thing is my weight is all in my belly.  My waist is only slightly larger than normal.  I can take a picture of my jean size and post it on here if that would make a difference.

Come on, man, stop eating! Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels! I'm 6'1" 165 lbs and have a 29" waist. Yes, I do work out a lot (it's my job ostensibly), but I also don't starve myself. It's possible to do it Bushie. You just need a little will power and a physical activity you can be passionate about.

You can do it, JUST DO IT.

Braggard.  Tongue
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2013, 12:00:09 PM »

In less than 48 hours, Bushie, you get fired, inform your landlord you're moving, pack up your whole apartment, cancel your cable, and leave Utah for OK, but it takes more than 2 days to switch bedrooms with your father?   Roll Eyes
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2013, 02:16:36 PM »

Alright, I'll post a picture before the end of the week.

Dude, it was a joke... I don't actually care what your pants size is.

He'll post one of his dad's and call it his.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2013, 01:43:33 PM »

Wait, Kenya 2013 is still on?  How will you do it assuming you get a job?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2013, 12:20:05 PM »

It must have been exhausting considering it's nap time for you right now.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2013, 01:50:40 PM »

Have you made any attempts to get a job? I found out that the exemption from income tax on mortgage forgiveness was extended through 2013 as part of the fiscal cliff deal, so you should be in the clear on that count.

Stop interrupting his nap, memphis, please!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2013, 03:52:06 PM »

I do suffer from some sort of sleep apnea.  I am quite tired most of the time.  It probably explains why I have a bad habit of taking a lot of leave early on in a job just so I can sleep a little while longer.

Are you dozing off in the middle of the job day?  Most with apnea do.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2013, 04:00:44 PM »

RIP
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2013, 04:07:13 PM »

You should use real Lard (and/or Beef Tallow).

Lard is the most delicious.  Beef Tallow's just preferable for frying French Fries.

Yes, but you don't weight 300 and have health issues from it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies