Trump threatens to use Bill's sex scandal against Hillary
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 09:38:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump threatens to use Bill's sex scandal against Hillary
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Trump threatens to use Bill's sex scandal against Hillary  (Read 5108 times)
Ashley Biden's Diary
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 24, 2015, 03:54:57 PM »

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1015959/trump-warns-clinton-to-be-careful-in-using-woman-card/

[quote]

In a familiar pattern for Trump, he responded to fire – this time over a vulgarity he used in describing Clinton’s 2008 primary loss – with fire.

“Be careful Hillary as you play the war on women or women being degraded card,” Trump said in a Twitter post on Wednesday.

Later he tweeted, “Hillary, when you complain about ‘a penchant for sexism,’ who are you referring to. I have great respect for women. BE CAREFUL!”

Trump’s political director, Michael Glassner, told CNN it was ironic for Clinton to talk about Trump’s attitude toward women given her husband Bill Clinton’s sexual scandal in the White House.

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 04:14:56 PM »

Like I said in the thread I made yesterday, as pointless as this is, if Trump just keeps hitting Hillary like this, how will she respond? Can she effectively respond?
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 04:26:13 PM »

To be honest, the way I see it, sex scandals on a person just indicate that the media couldn't dig up anything immoral or corrupt about their history, and have to come up with some dirt against said person. So they go back to the advice that sex sells.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 04:34:38 PM »

Like I said in the thread I made yesterday, as pointless as this is, if Trump just keeps hitting Hillary like this, how will she respond? Can she effectively respond?

Oh yeah, I'm sure the voters will be appalled once they discover that Bill got a blowjob by an intern when he was President.
It's not like they have heard that story before.

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 11:45:03 PM »

She doesn't need to respond. This is a disgusting topic, and tactic. Only someone like the likes of that pig Trump, and his people, would go down this road.

It would only cause even more of the electorate to lose respect for him (even though Trump's respect-meter is near empty).
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2015, 12:10:44 AM »

Yes, bringing up a widely remembered sex scandal from 1998 is definitely going to damage Clinton.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2015, 01:42:56 AM »

"I remember that.  It was 1998. When GDP was growing by X, X million people moved into the middle class, the budget surplus was X, etc."

Basic gist of a Hillary response to GOP bringing back Lewinsky.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2015, 01:48:23 AM »

"I remember that.  It was 1998. When GDP was growing by X, X million people moved into the middle class, the budget surplus was X, etc."

Genius! I would tell you to work for her campaign, but I worry - if she can't satisfy her husband, how can she satisfy her campaign staff?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2015, 02:22:50 AM »

Genius! I would tell you to work for her campaign, but I worry - if she can't satisfy her husband, how can she satisfy her campaign staff?

smilo,

You are such an a##hole !
There are hundreds-of-thousands of women who suffer mental pain and anguish because of their cheating husbands.
This hurts the entire family, and many times, destroys the family bond altogether.
Has nothing to do with wives/women unable to "satisfy their husband," but more about how we as men take little regard in controlling our sexual desires, and feel little/nothing about the marriage vows we swore to. Massive failure.
(Not all men, but many.)

Unable to comprehend the filth that you spew, other than to say that it should not surprise us.
A true Trump supporter have you proven to be ... just like Trump, the scum bag that he is.
Trump the bigot, hater and insulter towards women, the disabled, Muslims, immigrants, etc etc etc.
"Birds of the same feather, flock together."
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2015, 02:28:32 AM »
« Edited: December 25, 2015, 02:31:28 AM by smilo »

Oh my gosh, are you literally retarded or have you never heard that line of horrible logic with the word "America" inserted where "campaign staff" is? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

I don't like to use the r-word, but with the influx of talented posters that keep popping up, I must make an exception.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2015, 04:21:31 AM »

He should! If Hillary can't satisfy her own husband, how will she satisfy us as president?

I didn't know that the President is obliged to perform sex with the voters.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2015, 04:27:04 AM »

He should! If Hillary can't satisfy her own husband, how will she satisfy us as president?

No I mean if she can't even make a good wife how will she make a good president? It starts in the home.

...Go away. When you make me defend Hillary there's a serious problem. So, do us a favor and stop trolling.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2015, 04:44:18 AM »

No I mean if she can't even make a good wife how will she make a good president? It starts in the home.

Donald Trump has been through multiple divorces. Not that that's any of my business.
Hillary pays minimum wage
United States

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2015, 04:58:33 AM »

Donald Trump has been through multiple divorces. Not that that's any of my business.

Has anyone left him? You're proving my point actually, but you aren't seeing it.  His wives weren't suitable just like Hillary Clinton wasn't suitable.  She can't even maintain a husband so how will she maintain the US?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2015, 01:16:50 PM »

Has anyone left him? You're proving my point actually, but you aren't seeing it.  His wives weren't suitable just like Hillary Clinton wasn't suitable.  She can't even maintain a husband so how will she maintain the US?

...Go away. When you make me defend Hillary there's a serious problem. So, do us a favor and stop trolling.

Yes you are correct.
Seems that both he and smilo are trolling.

Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2015, 01:28:08 PM »

Hillary has been trying to court the SJW/student vote by playing up the woman angle. That clashes with the "all these woman are lying about being raped" narrative she also maintains regarding her husband. All womens study majors can tell you, it's impossible for women to lie about being raped.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2015, 01:38:03 PM »

Oh my gosh, are you literally retarded or have you never heard that line of horrible logic with the word "America" inserted where "campaign staff" is? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

I don't like to use the r-word, but with the influx of talented posters that keep popping up, I must make an exception.

Oh don't worry, we understand your use of the r-word. If you degrade women, we know that you have no respect towards individuals with Down Syndrome, either.

As far as your "influx of talented posters that keep popping up" ....
Well for you information, this site always welcomes new members. I have been with the site for many years now.
I have noticed that you and a few others, sometimes like to advertise yourselves like you're some kind of Atlas elitist. You can come off your high-horse attitude, because its not working here.
And if you have a problem with an "influx" of new members, then why don't you leave the site.
I'm confident that the owner, mods and the rest of us, welcome new-blood and enjoy hearing their opinions.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2015, 06:07:05 PM »

This thread was worse than Trump.
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2015, 06:08:53 PM »

Perfect response.
Ashley Biden's Diary
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2015, 08:28:43 PM »

And it begins. He just tweeted:

"Hillary Clinton has announced that she is letting her husband out to campaign but HE'S DEMONSTRATED A PENCHANT FOR SEXISM, so inappropriate!"
Ashley Biden's Diary
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2015, 09:34:52 PM »

Oh yeah, I'm sure the voters will be appalled once they discover that Bill got a blowjob by an intern when he was President.
It's not like they have heard that story before.

Not Monica Lewisnky. We're talking about the sex trips Bill takes to an island to have sex with minors

There was no evidence of that at all. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Trump uses that considering he also said Hillary "lied about Whitewater" even though there was no evidence there either.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2015, 09:58:57 PM »

The issue Trump (or any other Republican) will have against Hillary is the fact that Hillary was complicit in helping to label as "nuts and sluts" all the women who made allegations that Bill Clinton had sex with them while married to Hillary, including those who alleged coercion.  Think about this for a moment when you consider how important the "gender gap" is to Democrats, and how driving that gap through the roof is a viable campaign strategy for them.  Think of how this will affect Hillary when Kathleen Willey's name is brought up during a discussion of the Violence Against Women Act.  Never mind that Willey's story contains inconsistencies; just wait until Trump portrays Hillary as doing Bill's dirty work in discrediting a sexual assault victim.

Does anyone here really think that stuff like this is beyond the pale for Donald Trump?  Donald Trump has convinced me that he knows more about politics than anyone in this race.  He knows what will play and what will drive his campaign, and he's not afraid of getting dirty because he's got a bigger mud bucket.  Hillary thinks she'll make mince meat out of the Neanderthal Trump, when, in fact, Trump is likely three jumps ahead of her.  Just like Obama was in 2008.  What Hillary doesn't get is that she (A) isn't as smart as Bill and (B) isn't the politician Bill is.

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2015, 11:04:23 PM »

The issue Trump (or any other Republican) will have against Hillary is the fact that Hillary was complicit in helping to label as "nuts and sluts" all the women who made allegations that Bill Clinton had sex with them while married to Hillary, including those who alleged coercion.  Think about this for a moment when you consider how important the "gender gap" is to Democrats, and how driving that gap through the roof is a viable campaign strategy for them.  Think of how this will affect Hillary when Kathleen Willey's name is brought up during a discussion of the Violence Against Women Act.  Never mind that Willey's story contains inconsistencies; just wait until Trump portrays Hillary as doing Bill's dirty work in discrediting a sexual assault victim.

Does anyone here really think that stuff like this is beyond the pale for Donald Trump?  Donald Trump has convinced me that he knows more about politics than anyone in this race.  He knows what will play and what will drive his campaign, and he's not afraid of getting dirty because he's got a bigger mud bucket.  Hillary thinks she'll make mince meat out of the Neanderthal Trump, when, in fact, Trump is likely three jumps ahead of her.  Just like Obama was in 2008.  What Hillary doesn't get is that she (A) isn't as smart as Bill and (B) isn't the politician Bill is.

Maybe. But what you fail to understand and take into consideration, is the huge loss of people that would be willing to support Trump, when he keeps offending people with the filth that comes out of his mouth. He has offended Hispanics, women, the disabled, Muslims, etc etc.

These groups are very unlikely to support him in the general election, all at the expense of gaining white republicans that he needs in the primary. And now you say that Trump should use a strategy of sex and sexual assaults ?
That is disgusting and a very low level trashy strategy.
You ask "Does anyone here really think that stuff like this is beyond the pale for Donald Trump?"
Of course not, Trump and trash are synonymous. Trump is a bigot, bottom of the barrel scum bag, and such a strategy would only cause more of the electorate (in the general election) to toss him into the gutter where he belongs.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2015, 11:07:57 PM »

What a clown. All trump can do is go back to 4th grade tactics.
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2015, 09:54:51 AM »

Completely agree, and couldn't have said it better.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies