Why 'that' topic was deleted. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:14:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Why 'that' topic was deleted. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why 'that' topic was deleted.  (Read 1897 times)
You kip if you want to...
change08
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom
« on: September 01, 2010, 04:13:09 AM »

"Which" topic? (I'm being serious, if that's a silly question. Tongue)
change08
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 04:56:58 AM »

"Which" topic? (I'm being serious, if that's a silly question. Tongue)

It is all over the interweb (indeed the rumour predates the interweb), that....er.....Hang on I can word this within the law.....

In terms which won't upset the lawyers, an elected figure within British politics is alleged to be homosexual.

In terms which will upset the lawyers, MP for █████████████████████████████████████ is rumoured to be ███████████████ ███████████ ███ ██████████ ███████████ ██████████ ██████ with ████ and █████████ ███████. The █████ ████████ on the blog of ███████████████████████ ██ ███████████ with pictures relating to ██████████████████ ██████ █████████. The fact that ███████ █████████████ ███████ █████ ███████ without ███████ ██████████ ████████████████ ██ ██████ although someone writing for █████████████████████ claims they once saw █████████████ ████ ██████ ██████ throught the streets of ███████████████ with another ██████.

Ah, the member for Richmond that rather bald man who is known for looking bad in baseball caps.
change08
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 05:16:13 AM »

He can be attracted to anything he likes for all I care, I'm more concerned about how he and his party are f-cking this country up.

Well, the Coalition are doing no such thing, but that's a separate issue.

Nearly every economic indicator has spun right round since the entered office, so I guess that's subjective. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies