A new vote @ PPP ! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 07:33:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  A new vote @ PPP ! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A new vote @ PPP !  (Read 2011 times)
JohnnyLongtorso
Junior Chimp

« on: March 26, 2011, 09:04:59 PM »

OK is still at 2nd place. don't you think someone has hacked the voting system??? OK is only leading in OK (97% of the vote ---- that means a lot of people there voted), Michigan (23%), WV (100%, but I guess only 1 or 2 voted there) and VA (81%). I don't think OK would be 2nd in a "honest" vote.

They can tell if someone's gaming the poll, so Oklahoma's probably going to get disqualified.

Actually, now that I've checked it, Washington has magically pulled into second place, which I'm pretty sure has happened before (and been disqualified). I think it's probably going to end up being Georgia and New Hampshire.
JohnnyLongtorso
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 03:57:39 PM »

Georgia and New Hampshire won.
JohnnyLongtorso
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 05:58:22 AM »

I already knew that they'd possibly eliminate OK and WA, because their vote was rigged.

PPP also asked if someone knows a site on the Internet, where you can create polls that cannot be rigged ?

Does anyone of you know such a site (besides the Atlas Forum) ? Grin

You'd have to have something on a site like Facebook or somewhere else that would require a login.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies