Conservative CNN guest: the 2 things I believe in are “1st Amendment and boobs" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 03:24:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Conservative CNN guest: the 2 things I believe in are “1st Amendment and boobs" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Conservative CNN guest: the 2 things I believe in are “1st Amendment and boobs"  (Read 2645 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: September 16, 2017, 01:44:46 AM »

Typical of atlas to overreact. Straight man likes boobs? Call the police! Roll Eyes

It's really just the context, imo. I don't find it offensive, just stupid but particularly stupid while on air on CNN.

He was probably just trying to be edgy and humorous but came off looking like a f***boy.

Pretty much this. It's not that the dude likes boobs dash dash what straight guy doesn't, even though some may prefer other parts of the anatomy more Dash Dash it's that he freaking announced his preferences in a nationally televised news interview.

Even in the age of trump, bad taste in vulgarity should have its limits in public discourse.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 05:50:50 PM »

Don't really get the big deal here. I get that using the word "boobs" on the air is probably against CNN's "Standards and Practices" guidelines or whatever, but it's not like this is some huge calamity. Some people are also acting like it's sexual harassment, but if a woman used the word "dick" or even "cock" in my vicinity I wouldn't really care.

It would still sound inappropriate on a "news" broadcast.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies