Birthers Alert!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 06:40:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Birthers Alert!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Birthers Alert!!!  (Read 7326 times)
MSG
MSG@LUC
Rookie
United States

« on: July 23, 2009, 02:44:46 AM »

In my opinion the so called birthers, which is a pathetic name for a pathetic group of people, are not only racists but cowards.  One of the most profound things I ever heard was a statement made by a professor of philosophy I had my junior year who stated, I'm paraphrasing here,  "the cause of conspiracy theories is that we have an event when weighed against the cause of the event does not measure up so we as humans must construct a counter balance to this event for us to comprehend it and balance it in our minds." I brings this up because that is what i see in these pathetic people who call themselves birthers.  

I have tried to ignore their cries but it seems that this week has been a call out to all of these sad sacks. Throughtout the election I tried to categorize anti obama voters in to three categories, this is not to seem condescending but if it does i do apologize.  The anti-obama voters broke down thusly, those who were vehemently opposed to the political ideology of the democrats IE those reps who frequent this site,for the most part,; racist members of both parties yes both parties share these member shocking really, the white lady from West Virginia we all saw at the Hillary rally,; and those who saw obama as the culmination of a rapidly changing demographic inside the US.  The latter voters saw obama as the end game of a change, a different America so to speak, one in which they did not particularly believe in or want to subscribe to. This group was constantly labeled racist sadly by those who out of their own fear misidentified the root cause of their fear.

Now we come to the present and we see the latter groups of the anti obama voters sharing a conscience. The racist members of the voting and non voting block so angered by the election of a black man could not conceive it was done fairly and against their will.  Having exhausted the usually bogeymen of the so called liberal media and dark conspiratorial societies, IE the freemason and the Illuminati, have latched onto a completely fictitious belief that the president is somehow less of an American than them.  Always remember this it is the key underlying point, he is not like them. This alone would be of no concern, because lets face it the losing side of any election no matter how big or small creates a causation not do to them but due to their antagonistic who were the real cause of their downfall, however these fringe lunatics' cause has now been picked up by people who garner repsect amongst the populace at large.  Okay, to some degree they posses this.  When these cowards, who mostly fall in the group of people who see a changing America one they do not recognize, realized they to had no power to change what the perceived as ill conceived they needed a reason for this, one that balanced their feelings of being overwhelmed with the event that took place.  Thus, you have a marriage between semi-rational, used lightly, republicans and the fringe lunatics that originally started the birther movement.

If one wants to draw a parallel you could do so around the democrats who for years carried the banner of political assassination when referring to the murders of JFK, RFK, and MLK.  Both movements sprung from a disbelief in what was happening around them.  Sadly however, the newer birther movements roots are founded in the most vile part of the human existence. Ultimately my point being that the birther were a group created from the inability of racist to comprehend the election of a black man.  This group has now been further by another group of people who are in such disbelief that Americans could see a different society than the one of 1950's television that they need to construct similar radical causation.  The ultimate cause being that the unamerican American electorate was duped by a non member to radically alter the core foundations upon which the society which they hold dear was based, or so they want to believe.

I apologize for my rant I am long winded and I just can not help it man.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies