Northeastern Gubernatorial Debate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 11:52:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Northeastern Gubernatorial Debate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Northeastern Gubernatorial Debate  (Read 473 times)
Former Lincoln Assemblyman & Lt. Gov. RGN
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix
E: 2.31, S: 4.47

« on: April 28, 2016, 11:07:01 AM »

Good evening (I suppose), my fellow Northeasterners. First of all, I would want to thank my opponents for agreeing for this simple, yet meaningful debate. And of course to our moderator tonight, cinyc, and I can say this is a great privilege and honor for me to participate tonight. I also want to thank my many friends in Atlasia, for their support and also to the members of the Federalist Party for their trust in me as I wage this bid. First of all, I should make it very clear that I'm most proud to be a Northeasterner.

Reflecting on my ten months experience as a legislator, I've been through good times and bad times. I've witnessed my original colleagues leave the assembly and move on to higher levels. Many times, I've considered leaving also, I decided to stay until now even though my colleagues are coming from new sectors and from a newer generation of Atlasia. I've witnessed several crucial bills that can change the face of our region forever.

First of all, why did I run? That might have been your question also. This is not about being an independent or being a partisan leader. But it is about who is fit for office. Under our previous three governors, we've witnessed a lot of changes in this region, mostly beneficial. Their good performance are one of the factors why I am running in this election. Yes I've said that we don't have a Federalist governor in the Northeast, but it is not being about a Federalist, it is about bringing new ideas.

Now, here is what I'm fighting for (1) keep the legacies of our recent governors, as well the past governors alive by keeping most of their programs and projects that are still beneficial. (2) Better cooperation between the three branches of our government. (3) balance the current budget, although I can say that it is okay at this time but we will still try to make the best, better. There are still more to come.

As part of a big nation, gearing towards a newer one, constitution. I am optimistic and I am hopeful about our future yet until there is still work to do, we cannot rest. My government will not be a government in seclusion, but a transparency government. We will update you on our actions, decisions. I will also form a better cabinet to ensure a stable government in the months to come.

Thank you Smiley
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 09:57:05 PM »

1) In your opinion, what are the most important challenges facing the Northeast and how do you propose to address these challenges?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

2) If elected Governor, do you have a preferred candidate in mind for Speaker and/or Lieutenant Governor and what qualities does he/she/they have that make them a good legislative leader to you?

3) What are your two opponent's greatest strength and greatest weakness?  Please be specific.
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 02:17:04 AM »

Finally, I would want to thank (again) my opponents for participating in this simple, yet meaningful debate. Thank you also, to our moderator, cinyc.

As I've said, during my ten-month experience as a legislator, among all other things, I've witnessed several crucial bills that can change the face of our region forever. First is the devolution or the independence bill, we've come very close to being an independent nation. I believe that we will be better off if we stay here, stay on the track and thank Atlasia and ourselves, the people of the Northeast for our overall growth.

All I can say is, there are still more to come.

We must always set our sights on the future and keep an eye on our future and build bridges, not just bridges of iron and steel but bridges between people, generations and governments. I will ensure you a transparent government, a clean and honest government. I would be selecting the right people, not by their parties, but based on their work.

Let your vote be the bridge to take this New Northeast to the next level.

Thank you and God Bless Atlasia! Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies