Northeastern Gubernatorial Debate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:07:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Northeastern Gubernatorial Debate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Northeastern Gubernatorial Debate  (Read 466 times)
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« on: April 27, 2016, 10:17:10 PM »

I've been asked to host a Northeastern Gubernatorial Debate for this weekend's upcoming special election.  The candidates are Acting Governor Kingpoleon, Northeast Representative RGN08, and Northeastern Representative-elect (as of right now) SomebodyWhoExists.  The formal rules are still being hammered out, but it is expected that I will choose one question each from three proposed by each of the three candidates, with the possibility for me to ask follow-up questions.  All three questions will be asked simultaneously.  I am opening the debate thread now in the interest of time - and to allow for candidate opening statements.

Candidates, please give your opening statement and PM me with your proposed questions before noon Eastern time tomorrow.  Thank you.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 06:05:47 PM »

Thank you for your opening statements.  I haven't heard back from Representative SomebodyWhoExists, but he is still entitled to give an opening statement with his answers to the following questions:

1) In your opinion, what are the most important challenges facing the Northeast and how do you propose to address these challenges?

2) If elected Governor, do you have a preferred candidate in mind for Speaker and/or Lieutenant Governor and what qualities does he/she/they have that make them a good legislative leader to you?

3) What are your two opponent's greatest strength and greatest weakness?  Please be specific.

You will have until Noon tomorrow to answer these questions, which will likely be immediately followed by closing statements, unless I have a follow-up question to one or more of your responses.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 08:24:54 PM »

Thank you for your responses.  I think I've left ample time for SomebodyWhoExists to respond.  He has not.  So, we shall now move on to closing statements, if the candidates desire to make one.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies