WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH in February!!! Convention (Bylaws Discussion) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 07:59:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH in February!!! Convention (Bylaws Discussion) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH in February!!! Convention (Bylaws Discussion)  (Read 10369 times)
Foucaulf
« on: February 10, 2015, 08:35:10 PM »

x Foucaulf
Foucaulf
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 11:17:41 PM »

Of all the parties in Atlasia, the only one that comes close to supporting regional rights is the Federalists. I joined the party for that reason. But this farce going on at the Convention is ridiculous.

No one in this party wants to organize it. A lot has been thrown at Yankee from time to time, but he is the only person trying to lead an organized campaign of any sort. A new party will not solve anything if no one will put in the time to be a leader.

It's time for party stalwarts to man up and take some responsibility upon themselves.

I'm a Midwesterner before anything. I've taken a region as my home. I don't have a need for any Atlasian party if all they can do is faff around mildly with federal elections. Where was this party when I launched my case against federal legislative overreach? Where was this party when radical regional governments across this country pushed forth an activist agenda? Can't you see these are causes worth fighting for?

I would endorse Maxwell as President for obvious reasons, but the conversation must go one deeper.
Foucaulf
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 11:36:32 PM »

TNF has just dared to propose to abolish all regions and the Presidency with a Communist Politburo. He is proposing to forcibly displace Atlasians in order to ensure a permanent majority for his communist agenda. If the Federalists can't get their act together and condemn this, then let it burn for all I care.
Foucaulf
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 10:34:13 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies