Bernie sanders and his wife hire lawyers as FBI investigated for bank fraud (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 07:14:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Bernie sanders and his wife hire lawyers as FBI investigated for bank fraud (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bernie sanders and his wife hire lawyers as FBI investigated for bank fraud  (Read 814 times)
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« on: June 26, 2017, 12:19:01 PM »

Politically motivated nonsense by the right-wing media.

The people I've seen most excited about this story are the hardcore Hillary cultists.

Of course. They're still crying out that Bernie cost them the election because MUH BERNEH BRUS! Even though Hillary ran the single most incompetent campaign I've ever seem and that Bernie campqigned his ass of for her.

I mean, bernie running in the primary in the way he did was one of the many things that weakened Hillary enough to lose, along with every part of the emails, the media's obsession with said emails, comeys final email announcement, the right wing hate machine, not campaigning in MI, WI, PA, etc(though IIRC the polls were looking good there before the election), the unexpected decline in black turnout due to a lack of Obama on the ballot, trump not being as unnacceptable to the public as was thought, etc. Its easy to say "she should have done X" in hindsight, but seeing those things beforehand( and not in a "would have always assumed it because of ideological blindness" kind of way) is significantly harder. I didn't see much criticism of the campaign from the left before the election.

Plus certain people on the more left-populist side of the party obsessed with the evils of muh hillary and putting sanders on a giant pedestal happen to be noticably more vocal then these "hillary cultists".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies