What happened to Joe Republic? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 01:09:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What happened to Joe Republic? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What happened to Joe Republic?  (Read 2907 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: February 06, 2017, 04:03:01 PM »

Polnut would have stayed had things turned out differently. But you can hardly blame him for leaving; it's almost insufferable now. Mainstream politics has embraced factlessness, so the senseless moron brigade is out in force, feeling redeemed, legitimized, and proud. The disgusting and deliberate political incorrectness (Roll Eyes) is just the rotten icing on the cake.

Tbh I've expected it to be much worse after the election.

It's much uglier on the ground, I assure you. In my head I agree with Antonio, but I can't deny that my heart is with Hagrid. This place is a refuge. Some of the Trump enthusiasts here are irritating and barely tolerable, but even they are uncharacteristic, and on the whole so much better, than the larger group of Americans whom they represent.

The internet has a way of bringing out the worst in people. I imagine that most of the irritating sorts on the forum (of both pro-Trump and anti-Trump persuasions) are more congenial people in real life.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies