Wyatt Chesney: Hoax? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 09:07:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Wyatt Chesney: Hoax? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wyatt Chesney: Hoax?  (Read 12548 times)
Know Your Rights!
ABAsite
« on: July 07, 2006, 03:50:15 PM »

I believe that I should be the one to blow the top off of the Wyatt Chesney ordeal. Considering that I am one of the master minds behind it.

First off the roles:

Wyatt Chesney: This character, intellectual yet charasmatic, was played by my friend Dan Wyatt.

Adam Martin: The nervous manager, was played by none other than Adam Martn himself (me).

Website: Designed by me (yeah, I know I suck at it), content done by Dan.

Picture: A professional business photo done of  Dan's dad.

The story is simple. Dan and I got high one afternoon and he said that he was going to run for president. We planned it out and decided that the internet was the best way to go. He got a PM on the RP site about this site and he signed up here at my apartment. I liked the looks of it, so I created an account myself. Soon after we got bored with it and moved back to our old hobbies. One of which now includes creating our own guitar effects. Smiley

Anyways, yes Chesney is fake, and yes I had something to do with it. Feel free to call CNN.

Honestly guys, had we been really serious don't you think we would have chosen a more lively body than the Reform Party?

Well. That's embarassing. And I probably should apologize to the forum since I'm the one who invited him here.

Ugh...I'm angry, but I guess I learned a lesson about supporting candidates that I knew nothing about. And I'm definitely mad about how many people I told about the campaign, how many political people I emailed about it, etc... And now my friends, when I bring up a candidate ask "Is this one real?".

That said, I suppose I should say that you two did a pretty decent job.
Know Your Rights!
ABAsite
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 04:40:05 PM »

Sorry ABASite; I shouldn't have been so quick to take an accusatory tone.

Well, this was fun. Tongue

It's alright; I'm glad that everything has been straightened out now. I suppose as active as I was with the campaign did make me look guilty to an extent.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies