Trump reelection campaign releases first tv ad (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 02:55:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Trump reelection campaign releases first tv ad (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump reelection campaign releases first tv ad  (Read 1326 times)
Kyle Rittenhouse is a Political Prisoner
Jalawest2

« on: August 14, 2017, 12:39:24 PM »

Man, I sure am angry at those obstructionist Democrats and the lying media that aren't even in power right now and don't control any of the three branches of government.

They have the filibuster and RINOs are a bigger problem.
They couldn't even get a majority of votes. On any of their bills.
Kyle Rittenhouse is a Political Prisoner
Jalawest2

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 11:25:16 AM »

McCain doesn't care if Trump goes after little kids or whatever. McCain is in the Senate till 2024. He is not coming up for re-election & he won't live till 2024 likely (sad thing to say). He won't give 2 shi* on Trump now.

Neither would Collins who has been consistently one of the most popular Senators in the country in a state which Hillary Clinton won. When your approval rating is 34%, you have little leverage.

I agree that he should 100% go after Heller & Flake. Both of those seats are winnable for the Dems. Let Trump go after them, have a bloody ugly terrible primary. Let a newcomer win in a damaged, divided GOP party or a damaged Flake/Heller. I fully endorse your view/strategy.

Trump won the election(s) he was never supposed to win.

He has failed with leverage so far, but he defeated not just the Bush family but the Clinton dynasty. He beat both the Republican establishment and Democratic establishment.

Remember this was all said about Trump in 2016. He'll be fine. So will the GOP Senate - we'll get a supermajority in 2018.

McCain cares about 2 things only - Neocon wars and amnesty. Man, I cannot believe people think Trump is authoritarian. I actually wish he was.
If republicans fail to get a supermajority, will you shut up?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies