The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:31:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival (search mode)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
Author Topic: The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival  (Read 240725 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #175 on: February 01, 2017, 04:57:08 AM »

During Falklands War:

"Should British programs be banned from US Television? I was triggered on behalf of my Argentinian friends when I saw a Monty Python's Flying Circus rerun on TV yesterday."
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #176 on: February 01, 2017, 04:10:48 PM »

He would probably talk about his desire to get sexually dominated by Pope Joan.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #177 on: February 07, 2017, 12:38:14 PM »

And she got elected to the Senate in a landslide with a margin that was hundreds of times as much as the 1974 Senate race.

Context
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #178 on: February 12, 2017, 02:48:16 PM »

Ugh, Antonio is being an elitist douche again. How very rude Roll Eyes
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #179 on: February 13, 2017, 02:39:24 PM »

Mine eyes have seen the glory
of the coming of Mahdi;
his victory over ad-Dajjal
shall stretch from sea to shining sea
he fights for people everywhere
people just like you and me
His truth is marching on.
Allāhu akbar!
Allāhu akbar!
Allāhu akbar!
His truth is marching on!

The glory of our jihad
I can already feel
Our glorious warriors flying
through the beams of steel
Let the hero born in Mecca
force the infidels to heel
His truth is marching on.
Allāhu akbar!
Allāhu akbar!
Allāhu akbar!
His truth is marching on!

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #180 on: February 14, 2017, 11:25:07 AM »

After reading that headline, I’ve concluded that “North Korean Ninjas” would be an excellent name for a band or a sitcom.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #181 on: February 14, 2017, 02:26:40 PM »

Jihadi #652
BDTI    
YaBB God

★★★★★

Have you been in a district controlled by the western imperialists this year?
« on: March 14, 1860 at 12:43:59 am »

One issue of course is getting to where my girlfriend lives, since that would require traveling through an imperialist-controlled province and many NATO districts. So my plan is to only get gas and food in cleansed districts. That basically means stopping in Sar-e Pol to take the sword to the local infidels, and then filling up in Qale-Zobayd along the way. Baghran would be OK too, since Helmand will soon be purged of the Western infidels. But I'm not going to get out and set foot in any of the filthy imperialist-controlled districts that exist between Khamyab and Lashkar Gah. Ideally I could just boycott Ghor altogether but alas that wretched place has to be stuck between us.

This has however convinced me that everyone's hatred of the Chaghcharan Buzkashi team is 100% justified, not that Buzhashi was ever acceptable in the first place.

Always will be the Caliph to me:

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #182 on: February 18, 2017, 07:53:11 AM »

Context:

||(google.j.qbp==1);(function(){goo
gle.hs={h:true,pa:true,q:false};})();(function(){google.c={c:{a:true,d:false,i:false,m:true,n:fa
lse}};google.sn='webhp';(function(){var e=function(a,b,c){a.addEventListener?
a.removeEventListener(b,c,!1):a.attachEvent&&a.detachEvent("on"+b,c)},g=function(a,b,c){f.push({o:a,v:b,w:c});a.addEventLis
tener?a.addEventListener(b,c,!
1):a.attachEvent&&a.attachEvent("on"+
b,c)},f=[];google.timers={};google.startTick=function(a,b){var c=b&&google.timers.t?google.timers.t.start:google.ti
me();google.ti
mers[a]={t:{start:c},e:{},it:{},m:{}}
;(c=window.performance)&&c.now&&google.wl("ch_mnb",{m:a})};google.rll=function(a,b,c){var d=function(b){c(b);e(a,"load",d);e(a,"error",d)};g(a,"load",d);b&&g(a,"error",d)};google.ull=function(){for(var a;a=f.shift();)e(a.o,a.v,a.w)};google.iTick=function(a){var b=google.time();google.tick(
"load","iml",b);a=a.id||a.src||a.name;google.tick("iml",a,b);google.c.c.a&&google.tick("aft",a,b)};google.afte=!0;
google.aft=function(a){google.c.c.a&&google.afte&&google.ti
ck("aft",a.id||a.src||a.name)};google.startTick("load");google.c.b("pr");google.c.b("xe");}).call
(this);})();(function(){'use strict';var k
=this,l=Date.now||function(){return+new Date};var u=function(a,d){if(null===d)return!1;if("contains"in a&&1==d.nodeType)return a.contains(d);if("compareDocumentPosition"
in a)return a==d||!!(a.compareDocumentPosition(d)&16);for(;d&&a!=d;)d=d.parentNode;return d==a};var w={};var
(google.timers[a].wsrt=Math.floor(c.now()))};google.tick=function(a,b,c){google.timers[a]||google.startTick(a);c=c||google.time();b instanceof Array||(b=);for(var d=0;d<b.length;++d)google.timers[a].t[b[d]]=c};google.c.e=function(a,b,c){google.timers[a].e[]=c};google.bit=function
(a,b){google.timers[a]||google.startTick(a);var c=google.timers[a].it;c||(c=google.timers[a].it=[]);var d=c.push({s:google.time()})-1;return function(){c[d]&&(c[d].e=google.time())}};google.c.b=function(a){var b=google.timers.load.m;b[a]&&google.w
l("ch_mab",{m:a});b[a]=!0};google.c.u=function(a){var b=google.timers.load.m;if(b[a]){b[a]=!1;for(a in b)if(b[a])return;google.csiRepor
()}else x=function(a,d){return function(b){b||(b=window.event);return d.call(a,b)}},B=function(a){a=a.target||a.srcElement;!a.getAttribute&&a.parentNode&&(a=a.parentNode);return a},C="undefined"!=typeof navigator&&/Macintosh/.test(navigator.userAgent),D="undefined"!=typeof navigator&&!/Opera/.test(navigator.userAgent)&&/WebKit/.test(navigator.userAgent),E={A:1,INPUT:1,TEXTAREA:1,SELECT:1,BUTTON:1},F=function(){this._mouseEventsPrevented=!0},G={A:13,BUTTON:0,CHECKBOX:32,COMBOBOX:13,GRIDCELL:13
,LINK:13,LISTBOX:13,MENU:0,MENUBAR:0,MENUITEM:0,MENUITEMCHECKBOX:0,MENUITEMRADIO:0,OPTION:0,RADIO:32,RADIOGROUP:32,RESET:0,SUBMIT:0,TAB:0,TREE:13,TREEITEM:13
},H=function(a){return(a.getAttribute("type")||a.tagName).toUpperCase()in aa},I=
function(a){return(a.getAttribute("type")||a.tagName).toUpperCase()in ba},aa={CHECKBOX:!0,OPTION:!0,RADIO:!0},ba={COLOR:!0,DATE:!0,DATETIME:!0,"DATETIME-LOCAL":!0,EMAIL:!0,MONTH:!0,NUMBER:!0,PASSWORD:!0,RANGE:!0,SEARCH:!0,TEL:!0,TEXT:!0,TEXTAREA:!0,TIME:!0,URL:!0,WEEK:!0},ca={A:!0,AREA:!0,BUTTON:!0,DIALOG:!0,IMG:!0,INPUT:!0,LINK:!0,MENU:!0,OPTGROUP:!0,OPTION:!0,PROGRESS:!0,SELECT:!0,TEXTAREA:!0};var J=function(){this.v=this.o=null},L=function(a,d){var b=K;b.o=a;b.v=d;return b};J.prototype.s=function(){var a=this.o;this.o&&this.o!=this.v?this.o=this.o.__owner||this.o.parentNode
:this.o=null;return a};var M=function(){this.w=[];this.o=0;this.v=null;this.H=!1};M.prototype.s=functio
n(){if(this.H)return K.s();if(this.o!=this.w.length){var a=this.w[this.o];thi
s.o++;a!=this.v&&a&&a.__owner&&(this.H=!0,L(a.__owner,this.v));return a}return null};var K=new J,O=new M;var Q=function(){this.S=[];this.o=[];this.s=[];this.H={};this.v=null;this.w=[]Wink + Tongue(this,"_custom")},da="undefined"!=typeof
navigator&&/iPhone|iPad|iPod/.test(navigator.userAgent),R=String.prototype.trim?function(a){return a.trim()}:function(a){return a.replace(/^\s+/,"").repl
ace(/\s+$/,"")},ea=/\s*;\s*/,ia=function(a,d){return function(b){var c=d;if("_custom"==c){c=b.detail;if(!c||!c._type)return;c=c._type}var e;if("click"==c&&(C&&b.metaKey||!C&&b.ctrlKey||2==b.which||null==b.which&&4==b.button||b.shiftKey))c="clickmod";else{var f;f=b.which||b.keyCode||b.key;D&&3=
=f&&(f=13);if(13!=f&&32!=f)f=!1;else{var m=B(b),q=(m.getAttribute("role")||m.type||m.tagName).toUpperCase(),h;(h="keydown"!=b.type)||("getAttribute"in m?(h=(m.getAttribute("role")
||m.tagName).toUpperCase(),h=!I(m)&&("COMBOBOX"!=h||"INPUT"!=h)&&!m.isContentEditable):h=!1,h=!h);(h=
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #183 on: February 19, 2017, 01:28:56 PM »

BRTD, you are a truly evil and wicked person who is so good at living up to the core tenets of Christianity every single day.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #184 on: February 19, 2017, 07:35:39 PM »

Context:

Well, if we keep getting bad leadership, for either the GOP Congress or a Trump presidency or a bad decision by the Roberts Crt, it is still plenty to voice our concerns over.

Hopefully, 2020 will change that.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies