University of Nevada POTUS debate at 9pm ET **live commentary thread** (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 06:47:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  University of Nevada POTUS debate at 9pm ET **live commentary thread** (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: University of Nevada POTUS debate at 9pm ET **live commentary thread**  (Read 14229 times)
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« on: October 19, 2016, 02:03:38 PM »

I want her to make him cry on national TV tonight. No better way to wrap up this hellish campaign than showing what a laughable shadow of a man Drumpf really is. She should also tell him to his disgusting pumpkin face she will take all his assets after the election and leave him penniless. I want him to know he's going to lose everything he ever loved and worked for, and there is absolutely nothing he can do about it.

Maybe it's illegal, yeah. Ask me if I care. We can make an exception just for Drumpf and his rotten family. Just this once.

I really, really, REALLY hate this walking pile of fascist crap. Seeing him lose bigly and slink away isn't nearly enough. Obama and Hillary need to make him PAY for his year of terrorizing decent people.

Let go of your hate. Don't let the dark side consume you...
"New Labour, New Danger"
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 02:23:22 PM »

I want her to make him cry on national TV tonight. No better way to wrap up this hellish campaign than showing what a laughable shadow of a man Drumpf really is. She should also tell him to his disgusting pumpkin face she will take all his assets after the election and leave him penniless. I want him to know he's going to lose everything he ever loved and worked for, and there is absolutely nothing he can do about it.

Maybe it's illegal, yeah. Ask me if I care. We can make an exception just for Drumpf and his rotten family. Just this once.

I really, really, REALLY hate this walking pile of fascist crap. Seeing him lose bigly and slink away isn't nearly enough. Obama and Hillary need to make him PAY for his year of terrorizing decent people.

Let go of your hate. Don't let the dark side consume you...
"New Labour, New Danger"

It's a joke.
Am I not participating in the extension of humour and self gratification too?

Yeah, I just found the juxtaposition funny.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 04:28:48 PM »

I don't think Clinton wants Trump completely out of the woods yet -  and I suspect this debate leads to Trump's first ever draw, giving Trump hope before another oppo dump occurs.
Why not?

a last glimmer of hope before smashing him late October, early November with a nice oppo dump.
Why not just kick him while he's down and obliterate him after the debate is a total disaster for him?
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 08:01:38 PM »

Wait, this isn't going to be a sit-down debate?  Why not?
A test of Illery's stamina, I presume.
I'm more worried about Wallace's stamina. He said at 3 o'clock sharp, the debate will begin.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 09:30:57 PM »

Economists agree we are F-ed with either of you, what BS can you respond with?

This is like watching a 5 year old and a 10 year old debate.
What economists? The corpse of Von Mises?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies