Trump takes to the stage to the tune of 'Do You Hear the People Sing' (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 02:32:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump takes to the stage to the tune of 'Do You Hear the People Sing' (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump takes to the stage to the tune of 'Do You Hear the People Sing'  (Read 1974 times)
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« on: September 16, 2016, 07:08:29 PM »

No. Why KENYA specifically? Tell me that.

Because Barack Obama's literary agent said so in promotional literature for Obama's book in 1991.  So, the original "birthers" were actually working on behalf of Obama to sell books.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

He wasn't.  Chester Arthur was accused of being born in Canada in the 1880s.  But I'm sure that was because of "racism", too.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 09:02:14 PM »
« Edited: September 16, 2016, 09:43:24 PM by cinyc »

Some Democrats claimed Chester A. Arthur had actually been born in Quebec instead of Vermont. Hillary was probably just as responsible for that as she was the Obama birtherism.

There is little doubt in my mind that, at a minimum, Clinton was responsible for a whisper campaign spreading birther rumors in 2008.  A Clinton volunteer coordinator was responsible for sending birther e-mails.  And Clinton uber-confidant Sid Blumenthal visited the McClatchy D.C. bureau investigative editor to spread birther rumors.

But, like I said, the original birthers were Obama's own book publicists, lying about his birthplace in 1991 to sell more books by making him sound more cosmopolitan than he already was.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies