president of the 30 million member National Association of Evangelicals is gay (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 08:35:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  president of the 30 million member National Association of Evangelicals is gay (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: president of the 30 million member National Association of Evangelicals is gay  (Read 4369 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: November 03, 2006, 12:48:03 PM »

Although this would be pretty funny (actually hilarious) if true, a little voice is reminding me "innocent under proven guilty".  I realize that most of the people on this forum have managed to get rid of that voice, but I find it extremely difficult to do so.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 12:55:25 PM »

Although this would be pretty funny (actually hilarious) if true, a little voice is reminding me "innocent under proven guilty".  I realize that most of the people on this forum have managed to get rid of that voice, but I find it extremely difficult to do so.

Haggard already admitted it.

Where?  I don't see any admittance.  Resigning from a position is not admittance, btw.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 01:10:06 PM »

Haggard already admitted it.

Where?  I don't see any admittance.  Resigning from a position is not admittance, btw.

Look a page or so earlier in the thread - the person that took over his church said he confessed to at least a portion of the accusations, there's a link there as well.

That's hearsay, which is interesting, but not dispositive.  Once again I'm asking, where's the admittance?
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 01:27:49 PM »

Look a page or so earlier in the thread - the person that took over his church said he confessed to at least a portion of the accusations, there's a link there as well.

That's hearsay, which is interesting, but not dispositive.  Once again I'm asking, where's the admittance?

That is NOT hearsay.  He is an eyewitness to Haggard's statement.

Uh, the classic definition of hearsay is one person saying to you that another person told him X or Y.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies