people you miss (kitteh is dead.. rip) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 07:48:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  people you miss (kitteh is dead.. rip) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: people you miss (kitteh is dead.. rip)  (Read 15038 times)
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: September 07, 2014, 11:48:32 AM »
« edited: December 23, 2014, 12:13:34 AM by ozona and sonora »

kitteh/drj. i haven't seen her around lately even off of here. kinda bummed there,she's awesome
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 12:04:30 PM »

What? drj was one of the worst of all time. Like a heinous combination of Snowstalker and R2D2, but more so.

Obvious answers: Lunar, Spade, anvi etc.
i like her insane sense of humor and bubbly hyperactive personality. obviously her politics and love of update were... well...

and i had forgotten about anvi but good call there. spade was pretty funny too obviously
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 01:01:08 PM »

What? drj was one of the worst of all time. Like a heinous combination of Snowstalker and R2D2, but more so.

Obvious answers: Lunar, Spade, anvi etc.
i like her insane sense of humor and bubbly hyperactive personality

I mean fair enough but see "insane sense of humor" and "bubbly hyperactive personality" might literally be the things I loathe most in the entire world. Diff'rent strokes.
well that and she helped me feel more confident being the princess i am. and cats. and ponies

i had forgotten how long it was since i last saw everett, so add her to the list. in a weird way i kind of miss the zige too now
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 01:04:11 PM »

people that i actually still am in touch with that are rarely/never here:

- winston
- states
- wormy (lol...)
- straha
- nekomata (very close, excuse the weeb name)
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 08:36:55 PM »

weed? terrible. also as person #2 (shouldn't really be a big deal since that was pretty public) welcome back, no hard feelings Smiley
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 10:41:06 PM »

kitteh/drj. i haven't seen her around lately even off of here. kinda bummed there,she's awesome
wow, this post just got a lot more disturbing given what i just found out. at least it wasn't suicide or something. rip
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 11:43:00 PM »

wow, this post just got a lot more disturbing given what i just found out. at least it wasn't suicide or something. rip

Kitteh passed away?
yes, from diabetes. not joking
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2014, 12:11:54 AM »

Kitteh passed away?
yes, from diabetes. not joking

Cry
i miss her too... we seriously used to chat all the time. apparently she has an award in her name now
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2014, 05:45:56 PM »

Damn. I'm far from the most eloquent here, but this is horrible. She was a good person and (or so I like to think) a good friend, and it's a damn shame she had to die so young.
she was part of the reason i worked up the nerve to come out as a girl myself. i was legit crying a bit this morning when i woke up.. which is weird, sort of a delayed reaction i guess.. i was just sort of numb when i found out
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2014, 05:49:35 PM »

I just can't believe it. I just can't believe that one of our own is dead. We may not have gotten along great on this forum, but I am really, really sad to hear this. May she rest in peace Sad.
i'll miss her openness and outrageous sense of humor. i think i related to her better than a lot of people here (and vice versa) for those reasons.. beyond even the more obvious reason... even if we had some huge differences in worldview. idk how many of you guys knew her but this really hurts more than you realize
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2014, 06:02:04 PM »

Damn. I'm far from the most eloquent here, but this is horrible. She was a good person and (or so I like to think) a good friend, and it's a damn shame she had to die so young.
she was part of the reason i worked up the nerve to come out as a girl myself. i was legit crying a bit this morning when i woke up.. which is weird, sort of a delayed reaction i guess.. i was just sort of numb when i found out

I feel the same (not the gender thing, but the delayed reaction thing). I'm still working through the fact that she's just gone now. The beautifully particular and particularly beautiful arrangement of neurons that made her her is now nought but brain matter, as alive as any rock on the ground, and that's frankly a hard concept for my brain to wrap around in a concrete sense - I understand that Kitteh is no more in the same way I understand the vastness of the universe, as a vague truth that is out there somewhere but so removed from my conception of the world as it appears to me as to not make a dent in my perception thereof.
if you've read the goldilocks enigma or similar works it might comfort you to know that there's a chance of her having an exact duplicate somewhere. or spontaneously resurrecting sometime in the distant future. we live in a strange, terrifying, but wondrous place.

neil degrasse tyson and carl sagan fangirls still annoy me though
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies