Gun Nuts vs. Anti-Gun Nuts: Who is worse? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:03:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Gun Nuts vs. Anti-Gun Nuts: Who is worse? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who is worse?
Gun Nuts

Anti-Gun Nuts

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 92

Author Topic: Gun Nuts vs. Anti-Gun Nuts: Who is worse?  (Read 4274 times)
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« on: April 01, 2014, 10:43:39 AM »

A bit of cash and the chore of cancelling your credit cards is not worth shooting someone or escalating a situation like that.  But, I suppose the only real self-defense is common-sense and that gun nuts do not have.

I am not going to give the money I earned working in a Capitalist society to a criminal, a tyrant, a person unworthy of life. Do you realize that you are defending the criminal? The criminal made their bed and now they have to sleep in it. If that means that a legally armed good hearted citizen puts a bullet through the skull of a criminal who is robbing, attacking, or hurting the innocent...that's the end of story. Period. Don't you dare defend the criminals. Because then you become just like them. You're either with us or against us. There is no gray area. Period.

This is, by far, a great example of how sissy, girlie, whiny, defeatist and naive liberals are. This is a prime example as to why no matter what a so-called "wacko" conservative might say, no matter how rich a Republican is, no matter how old or how white or how close minded they are, I can never vote for a liberal. I can not vote for sissy, cowards. Weaklings.

Your mentality, had it been the ruling majority in the 1940s, would have meant that if people like you had your way, we would have had no guns, wouldn't have involved ourselves in World War II and would never have tested terrible scary weapons. You know who would have? The Third Reich, and they would have won that war because of defeatists like you.

It's the cowardly thought process that you possess and show in full true to form colors in this thread that makes the world a dangerous place. How dare you smear garbage like that. In this country. A country founded by men rising up with guns against a burdening King. You want them taken away?

This is why I vote for cowboys and war heroes, not sissy liberals, professors and draft dodgers with ugly wives.

Your post is filled to the top with logical fallacies, strawmen characterizations, misinterpretations, non sequiters, rambling, and general hackishness.

0/10. Try again.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies