May 22, Finally TRUMP is ahead vs Hillary by RCP Average(first time) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 08:43:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  May 22, Finally TRUMP is ahead vs Hillary by RCP Average(first time) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: May 22, Finally TRUMP is ahead vs Hillary by RCP Average(first time)  (Read 2308 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« on: May 22, 2016, 09:02:53 PM »

I think it's about right. That scares me a lot, but I'm not going to dismiss it because I don't like the result.

Clinton is stumbling right now.

She needs to demonstrate her skill as a politician with Sanders and his supporters, and cut a deal that strengthens her ticket for the fall and brings them enthusiastically on board so the Dems can focus on TrumpMiller. And speaking of the immature psychopathic fascist dog-whistler, she needs to stop making her main line of attack that his politics are wrong, and swap over to educating the whole nation on just what a terrible human being he is, and what an awful president he'd make. Attacking him on gun rights and similar political staples is just going to help him.

But has she been stumbling though? Nothing has happened in the last month to say she has stumbled. She has said or done nothing controversial on the campaign trail. What we have had is 24/7 coverage of Trump and him securing the nomination. These polls are less about Clinton stumbling and more about Trump coalescing.

She's not stumbling.  She's unlikeable and unpopular.  The Sanders folks don't like her, and they are probably saying that they are not going to vote for her in polls; that may change over time, as Trump becomes more of a reality for them.  But it says something that lots of folks who dislike Trump will hold their noses and vote for him because they hate her.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies