Clinton gets criticized after attacking Sanders at one of her rallies (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 04:03:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton gets criticized after attacking Sanders at one of her rallies (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton gets criticized after attacking Sanders at one of her rallies  (Read 1131 times)
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« on: January 16, 2016, 11:50:53 PM »

The way she is dealing with what is essentially an ephemeral Bill Bradley style maverick camp is not a good harbringer for the general campaign IMO

Yeah, for real.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.  She should just ignore the loon.
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 01:05:06 AM »

With all due respect, quit underestimating his campaign like he's O'Malley or something. He is on getting to close to being on her tail and has a movement way stronger than Clinton's, she's just automatically held a group of baseline Dem's because of her name.

Although I obviously do not support either campaign, it looks really petty to bash on a campaign that's made unbelievable progress, has the strongest roots we've seen in presidential politics in the past decade or so, and is running up on Hilldog's tail rather quickly.

lolk
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies